• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Say, Uso, I don't mean to cramp your style or anything, but you need to send out plot audits and keep this game running or turn it over to someone who wants the job or at the very least will see it to a gentle grave.

...I think I just volunteered...

EDIT: it seems I have misunderstood when the audits take place and what exactly they are; my apologies.

A few quick plot-audit related things...

Make sure you have joined the NSS Acadia User Group (User Control Panel > User Groups > NSS Acadia )

Is anyone here under 18?

If you didn't have a user page you do now. Grats you.

Finally, please respond to this plot survey:
Question 1: How do you feel about the robotic chief getting shot?

Uso said:
A few quick plot-audit related things...

Make sure you have joined the NSS Acadia User Group (User Control Panel > User Groups > NSS Acadia )
*thought occurs* o_o *checks just in case* O_O

I'm an idiot.

Is anyone here under 18?
Not me

If you didn't have a user page you do now. Grats you.

Finally, please respond to this plot survey:
Question 1: How do you feel about the robotic chief getting shot?
Apathetic/character wasn't there

I don't think that survey is adequate. See the Eucharis one for an example of what you should ask your players.

Alright, ladies and ladies, now that we're sort of back on track let's tough this shit out, kill ourselves a cat-skin rug, and rescue some civies before Victor and Harm kill all of 'em.

CAN I GET AN "OO'RAH"?!

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Alright, ladies and ladies, now that we're sort of back on track let's tough this shit out, kill ourselves a cat-skin rug, and rescue some civies before Victor and Harm kill all of 'em.

CAN I GET AN "OO'RAH"?!
OOH... Oh... Oh shit. That's no good.

--Right, well-- OORAH!!

Cy83r K0rp53 said:

CAN I GET AN "OO'RAH"?!

Also, let's rescue Cedric before he gets slave-ified.

Yeah, that's the plan.

But...

...well, I've heard of hazing the new guys, but letting him get tortured and turned in to a slave by the Mishu is a bit rough. :lol:

Cedric's just going to start breaking things until either more alarms start going off or he gets to the surface. Even then he's not going to stop breaking Mishu stuff unless he has to.

Everyone only has the gear they took with them in the start of the thread and Cedric didn't grab anything other than the hostile and its standard kit. Sorry.

So is anyone interested in doing JPs?

Is anyone interested in trying doing the next scene in titanpad/Piratepad?

And for everyone, Is the current pace sufficient or should it be sped up / slowed down?

I don't have time for a JP, that's why I seek out SP plots so I won't get left in the dust, though I guess it really depends on the time and day you want to do this.

The pace is fine.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back