• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Hey. Just thought I should bring something up. The Phaedra Volkov character page is the current test page on the wiki. Might want to make an actual character page for that before someone messes with it.

Had the time so I put in a character page. Looks like the code is ok but I don't have much experience with it. Someone mind looking to make sure I did it right.

Far from forcing some of the marines to use PAs, I'll be making allowances for them, don't worry about that.

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Sort of a cop-out, but it's better than having the plot endlessly in limbo...

It would be funny if one by one the rest of the crew find their way to Trey's place.
"What the hell are all these people doing here!?!"

1. The first paragraph actually happened, everyone in A and B Side were outside the recruitment center first thing in the thread.

2. The second paragraph needs to happen , Well, up to Kai anyway, since its his characters and territory.

Shuttle will take off soon, I'll be posting about it.

Of course we can't go anywhere entertaining, we have to go deal with domestic problems at the Penton abode...

Unfortunately for you people and your whacked up families, Trey's family IS perfect. Not all families have problems, and some people actually do live happy lives. Nepleslia Isn't all GRIMDARK, just the military and Funky City. Roger Wilco is actually a nice place.

Nah. 1: My drive for posting is low as it is. Making something half-hearted that's destined to get no response isn't going to help. 2: It's enjoyable to poke fun at you. Lighten up some! 3:Wierditude? Have you even read a quarter of this site? Wierd is worshiped and celebrated here. Join the fun!

Your weird is different. It's the bad kind.

It's poisonous to the overly-serious type, yes. But everyone else loves me for it.

Demonblooded said:
Hey. Just thought I should bring something up. The Phaedra Volkov character page is the current test page on the wiki. Might want to make an actual character page for that before someone messes with it.
Nope, Phaedra has her own page with her own url. I used the playground when I was creating it. I hope I wasn't supposed to clear everything when I was done, because there was a character there before I messed with the playground. Did you have a link to the character page you wanted somebody to look at? I think I have the code figured out.

Fian said:
Far from forcing some of the marines to use PAs, I'll be making allowances for them, don't worry about that.
Sweet deal.
1. The first paragraph actually happened, everyone in A and B Side were outside the recruitment center first thing in the thread.
Oh, okay...I didn't realize it was everybody, I thought it was just the side A mission...but then again, they were the only ones posting at the time.
Teddo said:
Your weird is different. It's the bad kind.
Aw come on, it's just sarcasm. And for the record, everyone's kind of weird is different.

Okay, last call for the shuttle. I have everyone on side A onboard except Talbain, and Ran from side B. Please indicate ICly if you're getting onboard or have other business or if posting in-character is too much of a hassle, post a note here in the OOC board.

Also, Cipher, "Bug... Harrison" is FVS's way of getting back at you for walking into that trap among other less than wise judgment calls on the last mission.

I quite enjoyed Harrison's romp through the danga zones. His life-threatening situations were my time to kick ass.

Dragonnova said:
It's poisonous to the overly-serious type, yes. But everyone else loves me for it.

:lol: Teddo serious.....

Anyway, I think I'ma volunteer for some tentacle-rape-parasite-zombie-mind-control goodness with the NMX. I've always wanted to be a head crab. (and with the sexual connotations, lol... head crabs...)

Fian said:
this one simply needs someone to turn her on and off military mode.

*snigger* Why do I see someone taking advantage of the naive young clone in the near future? I thought this wasn't one of the 18+ plots.

Hmm, I wonder if saying no is insubordination...

In that case, Anselm, take off your pants.

Naughty naughty... :lol: That would be quite entertaining...lets see how far someone would get before she slams her cybernetic fist into the perverts face.

At least that's how she'd react now. As for sometime later...I guess we'll see won't we?
Fian said:
Hmm, I wonder if saying no is insubordination...
In that case, Anselm, take off your pants.
:lol:

*Facepalmed*

Gentlemen, your shore leave may be cut short due to factors outside my power.

This just in: Non-politically inclined (AKA 80% of our characters) don't even care! (Unfortunately. Amelia's getting her meds one way or another, damnit!)

Yeah, we'll see if we can live our lives as usual. But if the NMX decides to warp in to pursue the station then well...

Woot! Time for (alien tentacle rape!) some action!

++and question: when is that scheduled to start, again...?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…