Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

I thought the fight had petered out, but it basically started out with Cyb3rK0rps (or however it's spelled) making fun of Teddo for having a Mac and things went downhill from there.

TOTALLY not my fault.

Fools! Mac users are more zealous than evangelists!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Looks like I'll be making a cameo appearance to lend a hand for a bit.

Hello, everyone. In case you didn't know, I'm Tom. I play Sky Marshall Robert Davis and used to run the show here. I don't post too much any more, outside of my immediate plots (and because I can't restart anything after a great run with the NSS Alliance years ago), but this should be fun. :D

Character locations/what you're doing?

Reinforcements have arrived!

Legendary GM Tom will keep you guys entertained if necessary until I get back.

Trey (me) and Lilly (teddo) are off in the Upper havens section of Roger Wilco, at Trey's house, cut off from everyone else. there was initially going to be more people following Trey around, but they decided to get drunk instead.

Locations and what doing is the best for me.

So Trey and Lilly are helping themselves. You guys are handling yourselves well, I take it?

~~

Ran and Amelia can get a random encounter soon. :D How about everyone else?

I guess. We're going really slow, because I don't feel like playing six characters at once on this plot.

Well, more specifically, Amelia (literally) ran into a drunk Ran outside of the bar he stumbled out of in a drunken stupor.

Random encounter? O_o

Phaedra (yours truely) and Harrison (Cipher) were drinking and having a conversation in one of the booths not far from the bar.

Echo (Echo) and Viktor (Blackbird Lore) were also drinking and having a conversation at the bar itself.

And as a side note, Phaedra is the newbie...as in she just joined up with the crew today (IC timeframe).

cyborgakadjmoose said:
And as a side note, Phaedra is the newbie...as in she just joined up with the crew today (IC timeframe).

Ditto on Lilly, kind of. She got picked up at Golding Station but the IPG detained us before she even introduced herself.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back