Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Ahh, sorry about that. I'm having less and less time on the SARP. This and the next two weeks is my end of year exams and I'm woefully unprepared, it would be nice if you guys could follow Chief Ran and Adrian to the bar or keep yourselves occupied till then, I would have a three month holiday :D

kai said:
Fian also does his own awesome arts, all of which rock, seeing as he's awesome himself.
Can you become more awesome than Pure Awesomeness?

And a side note: I hope Viktor and Echo don't continue to ignore Phaedra, who just walked up to them and introduced herself... I didn't think I misinterpreted where they were in relation to Suku and Anslem.

Fian said:
Ahh, sorry about that. I'm having less and less time on the SARP. This and the next two weeks is my end of year exams and I'm woefully unprepared, it would be nice if you guys could follow Chief Ran and Adrian to the bar or keep yourselves occupied till then, I would have a three month holiday :D
I was planning to have Phaedra eventually get to the bar too; that works. I'm guessing our involvement with the NMX invasion won't begin until you have some free time again?
No worries though, IRL stuff is more important.

Shouldn't the MPs have stopped this ruckus already? I mean, it makes sense to me that there would be MPs around, especially near the doors to the upper wards.

Not that I want to end this highly entertaining skirmish... :lol:

We do a good job of policing ourselves, actually... At least until we get to the bar. From there we're allowed to pretty much fuck everything up and then dissappear, like poltergeists.

was as if the situation with Suku hadn't happened and they'd just been out playing volleyball.

Because when a volleyball goes towards a group of marines, the Squad uses it to play and decide on who pays for the drinks.

*pant pant pant* all my computer time the past 4 days has been dedicated to this monstrosity.

Argh
UGH
YARRRR!

All that work, for the freaking shoulder unit of a Lancer. AND I STARTED WITH THE MOST BASIC PIECE DDD: 3D IS EVILLLLL!!!!!

I'm in your thread... Not performing my GM duties :O

Revision classes has ended, gonna do my own revisions before the papers start.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back