Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

You and Teddo were exchanging Mac vs. PC jabs, Teddo said "Don't make me kick your ass" (MAC FAN >.>) and Wes swooped in with his Warnsword and told Teddo "Don't do it again" in big red letters.

That's a good summary, don't'cha think?

After detection of a possible infraction, the administration initiated a preemptive overreaction solution, communicating disapproving prescription of the player infusion.

I still don't see how brutally maiming PC users is a bad thing.

:|

Just remember, I love you all. But not in that way.*

* = See figure 12-1, to left.

Anyone who uses Vista is an idiot...

Well, maybe not...but...

I use XP SP3, the best OS to come out to date, in my opinion.

Why would you even get a system that can only support 50% of the high-end games released per year?

The problem is I have a Vista machine that works Amazingly well, much faster and more powerful than anything else I've ever used, way better than any Mac I've ever used (much more intuitive) and it beats the stuffing out of my old XP machine, so I really don't understand the problem. Yes early Vista did suck (my brother's computer is an example of this) but by the time I got my computer all the bugs had been worked out, and it's a lovely OS.

kai said:
The problem is I have a Vista machine that works Amazingly well, much faster and more powerful than anything else I've ever used, way better than any Mac I've ever used (much more intuitive) and it beats the stuffing out of my old XP machine, so I really don't understand the problem. Yes early Vista did suck (my brother's computer is an example of this) but by the time I got my computer all the bugs had been worked out, and it's a lovely OS.

Har, take that, mac lover.

Vista is sufficient for my needs.

Demonblooded said:
I've seen Demonblooded. Sorry about the in and out. Works been a pain recently. But I do get to go to mainland japan next week.

Woohoo, language barrier gets you laid!

(I'm sorry that was horrible, but the picture was hilarious)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back