Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Blackbird Lore said:
I no longer feel sorry for Anselm.

I now look forward to measuring the size of the boot print soon to be detailing his face.

Revenge, a dish best served boot.

EDIT: Is it bad taste to sig yourself?

Soresu said:
It's a Trap!

I have a splitting headache right now, so I'm a bit out of it, but why does this remind me of Star Wars?

Also, my head hurts, so I'll just.... check IC tomorrow. blegh.

Teddo said:
Soresu said:
It's a Trap!

I have a splitting headache right now, so I'm a bit out of it, but why does this remind me of Star Wars?

Also, my head hurts, so I'll just.... check IC tomorrow. blegh.
Silly boy, those words are straight from the mouth of the infamous Mon Calamari known to all as ADMIRAL ACKBAR.

I feel no creativity coming to me lately... Sorry. You can move on if you like. (I'd join up with the squad, but I'm afraid Amelia will just end up shooting Suku.)

Dragonnova said:
I feel no creativity coming to me lately... Sorry. You can move on if you like. (I'd join up with the squad, but I'm afraid Amelia will just end up shooting Suku.)
Ok, I'll just assume that Amelia stayed behind and Phaedra took a shuttle to meet up with the others.

Haha. Me tew. I'd love to see Echo drawn up xD

But, Echo got off Anselm before your post bro. You didn't have to say he could get off of you. *shrug*

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Fian, didn't you say something about getting us newbies some character art? (I saw Demonblodded's Talbain get one and now I'm kinda jealous)
According to this, you can add a character to the list as long as:

- Character bio must be approved at least a month ago.
- Character must be actively played in a current plot (or be a admin-approved significant historical figure)
- Player controlling the character must have at least 50 posts on the forums

RPG-D RPGfix
Back