Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

Yeah, I find it a bit of a hassle and the economy is a little screwed. My way of doing things would be "If you think your character can afford it, he can."
I think I have not updated my finances for two years now.

So I'm looking for some suggestions. As I'm not sure when DragonNova will be on next, and it seems that the crew will be leaving soon (although my character doesn't know this yet), I would still like to have a chance to develop my character more. From what I could tell, Amelia was going to get her meds or something.

Would it make sense if I had Phaedra on a shuttle already on her way to Roger Wilco, due to the fact Phaedra messed up and offended Amelia somehow? If I have Phaedra refering only to her actions that took place, then I wouldn't be crossing the line and controling Amelia.

I think it would work, because then I can still have my character move on in the plot, and then when DragonNova comes back on she could fill in the holes from Amelia's prespective?

Would this work?

-.-;

I've got some characterizing to do if Anselm's going to be any fun to play outside of combat situations.

And I'm still not sure if I'm going to bring Aaliyah in as a Red, Green, or Yammie character... (or maybe the NMX killed her... nah, too overdone)

So....

IT'S A TARP!!?1/!/?

Ironically, Fian asked that we keep posts requesting his response to a minimum.
Three people just demanded his attention almost simultaneously... :death:

Kai: You must not have seen my post; Lilly is still following/talking to Trey. Unless he's just a dick.... :3

&&& Kokuten, your avatar is possibly one of the most hilarious GIFs I've ever seen.

Ah, forgot about your post. I've fixed mine now, so it should work.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back