• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Hmm, this is a little late, but just a quick FYI to everyone, Anselm may have ID-SOL engineering, but he's 5'7", that's short, it shouldn't be obvious at first glance that he's an ID-SOL.

Also, in about two months game time Anselm will be having his birthday; He's turning three!

Wouldn't he be distinguishable as an ID-SOL by the fact that he's built like the offspring of a linebacker and a professional body builder?

And happy almost birthday. I should prolly determine when those are for my characters.

and we should do a JP one of these days.

A date and a time are all I need; my schedule's opening up quite rapidly ((as if I didn't already have enough free time.))

I'm going to be out for a week or so. Came up on mission. Not likely to be able to post due to work. Someone mind picking up Talbain for a while.

Teddo said:
Wouldn't he be distinguishable as an ID-SOL by the fact that he's built like the offspring of a linebacker and a professional body builder?

Hm, hadn't thought of that... which would the mother be... nevermind.

I don't even know where to begin posting with my Neps again. lol. I have way too much plot reading to catch up on.

KIMMEH!

For your return, I'll give you the condensed edition:

• Transfer to NSS Acadia.
    Arrival on a besieged Starbase Golding.
    Split battle led by Fian and Moonman, respectively.
    Capture by IPG.
    Shore leave.
    Character development.
    BAR FIGHT!

Cipher is just about right.

On an unrelated note, I'll be back 100% in about a week's time.

Kim said:
I don't even know where to begin posting with my Neps again. lol. I have way too much plot reading to catch up on.
Everyone sorta just got dumped on Nepleslia by the IPG after the Golding Incident. Almost everyone has taken a shuttle to Roger Wilco from where the IPG dumped them. Some of the crew went to visit Trey's family, but the majority of the crew were busy getting drunk or hanging out at a bar. And a bar fight is about to commence...

EDIT: lol...beaten to the punch twice over! Yeah... Cipher is correct.

KAAAAIIIIII!!! Are you going to pooooost? If you don't feel like RPing the whole family, I don't mind if you just auto us through it and pretend like we had a very pleasant visit, had a good rest, and then left. JUST POST D:

I'm thinking about it! If you don't mind I'm liking the whole 'Auto the visit and assume everything went well' Idea.... So I'll probably go with that.

crap, gunshots fired and I've got nothing, crapcrapcrap

*posts*

Woohoo, I got something out! ...too bad it's only two sentences and zero-sum action...

*pouts*

Stimulus Package (Post)!

Since I got this, the usual combat and posting rules now apply.

(To the new guys, TLR, you can only move your own characters. You can only attempt to cause or avoid damage. The question of accuracy and extent of damage is determined by the GM.)

Random Note: While I do railroad sometimes, the outcome and long term implications of this 'fight' is not set and is largely dependent on how you guys deal with the situation.

RE: Resident Evil
Subject: Umbrella Chronicles
Opening cinematic for Raccoon City chapter 1. Zombie gang-bang.

All I have to say about RE. (Except that Leon is an emo loser, and RE:4 was stupid as hell. But let's not get into that.)

Anyway, since Kai is a bum, I'm FFing us. (lol)

Ah, forgot to mention. GMs also describe new events, surroundings or situations. So the shooter a few roofs away shouldn't exist, but I should have described before you broke the lock, my fault.

But since he exists now, I'll leave it up to you. Should be a guy from a rival gang, and with Phaedra's skill, taking him out would be easy peasy .

Okay...so next time I should get Phaedra into a position, have her scan the area, and then you would describe what she sees or something, correct?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…