• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

I think I need sleep now X _ X I was on here till 4 am last night.... got 1 hour of sleep............................zzzz *blink blink* 'scool guys. I just do this kind of thing for a living. (maybe I should. Editor?)

(Taken from previous OOC posts)
Non-PA
Moose
Koenig
Dragonnova

PA
Cyber
Wallace
Cipher

So what about the rest of you guys?

(Fianedited)

A a a a a a a a. Its extremely complicated, its all my fault.

Fixing the list again.

Tip for Teddo: Henry looks a bit like Matthew Goode.

For Fian: Henry can go either group.

ALSO: Henry got a Promotion to P1C. I forgot to notice... for almost a year. God I'm slipping with this whole "Military" thing!

Would this seem Feasible?

Due to his extensive study of Crooked Demons and training in the proper techniques for combating such units, Henry gains a +2 bonus on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival checks when using these skills against PAs of this type. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against such units.

At the rank of Sergeant and every five pay grades thereafter, Henry may select an additional favored enemy unit from those given on the table. In addition, at each such interval, the bonus against any one favored enemy unit (including the one just selected, if so desired) increases by 2.

If Henry chooses power armors, factions, or starships as a favored enemy, he must also choose an associated subtype, as indicated on the table. If a specific unit falls into more than one category of favored enemy unit (for instance, a Nekovalkyrja in a Mindy counts as both a Yamatai (OP) and Power Armor (OP)), Henry's bonuses do not stack; he simply uses whichever bonus is higher. See the StarWiki for more information on types of units.

Who said it was a burn? I just found it amusing.

Anyway, does a page exist for Nepleslian military awards on the wiki? Because I tried looking up the General Defense Ribbon and got nothing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…