Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

If I were to join as a ID-SOL/Tarkarian crossbreed, what sort of positions are needed to be filled in this plot ship? I was just wondering what position would give me more of a chance to interact with everyone else? Or what you might need?

My next post is assuming that there's a Quartermaster of some sort for smallarms near the P.A bay.

All right, those in the non-PA group, your life revolves around Chief Ran right now. He'll be conducting his own training with you guys later.

By the way, the General Defence Ribbon is a thin bright yellow ribbon with a small bronze pin shaped as a shield. It should come in a clear plastic case on your tables. You arent supposed to wear it, just keep it around until you have enough of them to upgrade into something bigger.

Allright, so I'll admit that I didn't pay attention to this thread during my vacation, and have no freaking clue what's going on. would someone care to fill me in so I can catch up and get back into the groove?

We gotta go kick arse, as we usually do.

Also, Fian, I can't find Henry on either list. Where ARE the lists for who's in what group?

Despite the fact that Phaedra is in the non-PA group, she still needs a suit to board the ship. What would be a PA model currently available on the Acadia that Phaedra could use? Or more correctly, what model would a realitively in-experienced crew member like herself have access to?

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
I assume the Acadia is en route to the mission site so stepping outside the ship would be a bad idea, right?

Nah, the ship isn't moving. Go outside if you want.

Fian said:
Nah, the ship isn't moving. Go outside if you want.

WELL WHY THE HELL NOT? :evil:

For Phaedra, Demons, I believe, are pretty straightforward. But those are small. I'm thinking you'll want something less-claustrophobic?

A WATER PA is pretty easy to use.

Also, Hostiles, being newer, have nicer computers to help joo.

After I get my characters submission submitted and approved, where will my character be picked up? Or how will he get on board?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back