Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

MoonMan said:
Thanks for putting up with me boyos and gurlses. Hopefully not all of the fast women will commit to (ungh...) single, steady relationships while I'm gone. I'd hate for Rico to have to cockblock some bros when he steals them. O:

After that show Harrison put on, I think Lilly's going to be unavailable. ;)

Teddo said:
MoonMan said:
Thanks for putting up with me boyos and gurlses. Hopefully not all of the fast women will commit to (ungh...) single, steady relationships while I'm gone. I'd hate for Rico to have to cockblock some bros when he steals them. O:

After that show Harrison put on, I think Lilly's going to be unavailable. ;)

Quite. Nice moves, Cipher, as always.

Holy crap its already Friday here. (Which means friday for you guys is TOMORROW)

Will be fast forwarding really really soon, so wrap up.

Stayed up a little too late reading a book, gonna get some shut eye before I start writing. Though, post will be forthcoming before the day is out.

Random Question: Would you guys like to see more art (characters, 3D renders and comics) or Techs (Tactical and Power Amours, customized and extra Gear, article rewrites)? I wanna draw up my own schedule for extracurricular content.

Characters mostly. Who doesn't feel flattered when their characters get some airtime? Though mixing the two would be nice, but only if you feel extra-inspired.

Fian said:
Stayed up a little too late reading a book, gonna get some shut eye before I start writing. Though, post will be forthcoming before the day is out.

Random Question: Would you guys like to see more art (characters, 3D renders and comics) or Techs (Tactical and Power Amours, customized and extra Gear, article rewrites)? I wanna draw up my own schedule for extracurricular content.

PA art would be nice, but I have to admit, I love your comics.

Ahh sorry guys, power went out, friends came over and relatives are visiting tomorrow. Didn't help that the next post will be extra large too.

Enjoy your fourth of July first. ">_>

Fian said:

I'd love to see moar Fian comix personally.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back