Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

I'm gonna delay posting for a bit because classes have partly started for me and I've not slept a wink from my screwed up biological clock.

Will have a post up within 24 hours.

The dust cloud is free from the 'Only attempt to do stuff and have the GM decide if the action succeed or not'. Do whatever you like to the indefinite amounts of Dark Demons wandering aimlessly or share out the EARTH1, its up to you. But make sure you write up the effects of your actions (Like I said, I'm not going to decide if it succeeds or not) and land your suit in the hangar. The hangar itself should be empty save for one suit still in the process of powering up. The opposite hangar door should be completely closed.

Edit:
[03] <Kai> Ooohhhh........
[03] <Kai> No GM Constraints?
[03] <Kai> HU HU HU
[03] <Kai> :D
In moderation, plz!

Happy, Fian? There's my glory post.

(wrote it before looking in OOC)

And there's more to come! Just send me telemetry data on anything you see, boys! Lilly's serving foil-wrapped DD pirate sushi tonight!

i.e. pretend you saw like 90 extra DDs and send their locations to Lilly for Gundam-level ownage

Geez, Lilly's a beast.

"UNNHH!!" Lilly cried out with intensity akin to an orgasm, though of a completely different sort. After her Lancer rocketed past the other AIR2, she had to take a long moment to regain her bearings.

Beautiful, Teddo.

Ok, I'm setting it up so you Gamma guys stack on either side of the door to let Fian's guys clear the hangar. Will post once the PA in the hangar is destroyed in the main plot, to keep things simple.

Fian, you want me to post a separate thread? Or do you think we can all keep track of things?

Actually I would prefer if you come in right now, but I guess if the suit is unexpectedly able to fire, you tactical armor dudes are dead meat. Will resolve the situation quickly.

Same thread, we can keep track of things.

I need to dig up Harrison's customized FIRE1. Don't mind the rust spots; Fian took me a bit too literally when I suggested "rusty orange" and meant "HK-47 orange".

Theoretically possible, but due to my limited DoGA skillz, I've not set anything to a skeleton and thus have to select and move everything part by part.

Also, Allah Akhbar that I have some Photobucket albums locked.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Post subject: Re: [OOC] Acadia Discussion Reply with quote
Hmm, I had no idea you were moslem/muslim (however it's spelled), Fian.

I live in a Muslim country, but I'm not. I just used another name for the maker.

Also, Gamma guys you still there?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back