Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

SARP ATE MAH POST!
You'll have to do with a shortened one.

Launch out for now, you'll be fired at in the next post cycle.

Cipher, its my call to say if the Aether Beam went wide (Or even actually fired for that matter).

Also, this phase of the operation lasts three posting cycles. The first cycle happens at long range (which is now), second cycle at mid range and last at close and melee range.

Fian, I find it useful to go in and edit players posts to Omit such things like that. you have that ability, and it's better to snip a habit in the bud than let it grow into something more annoying.

Omit such things like that
Only if they don't do it themselves, now THATS something to snip in the bud.

Also, 101 extra uses for your CSS Chainsword.

Attachments

• 1247525076649.webp
    1247525076649.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 151
Run like hell, hope for the best and wait for someone to swoop in when you get shot?

Also Fian, is my edit any more reasonable than the previous post?

Teddo, I believe Anselm gave Lilly some advice on that respect: DARTs + Mass Driver while closing at high speed, then pull out the Lance.

It might be good to ask for one or two people to cover your ass, people piloting suits with lots of firepower, like Anselm and Talbain.

Umm... Fian, Trey wasn't shooting at the CD's, I took like, three sentences of my post to point out that he was aiming for the much closer Dark Demons...

Long post is LOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.

Enemies and positions, damage dealers in brackets.

Full Shields.
2 Dark Demons: Side of the Emden
1 Crooked Demon: Peeking over the top of the Emden
1 EARTH1: Slightly below the Emden
1 WATER2: Leaning on the Emden
1 AIR2: Approaching Lilly

Full shields, Armor damage.
1 Crooked Demon: Behind the Emden. (Anselm)

Half Shields
2 Dark Demon: Side of the Emden (Viktor)
1 FIRE1: Side of the Emden (Viktor)

No Shields.
1 Dark Demons: Infront of the hangar bay. (Epsilon)

Dead or Permamently Disabled.
2 Dark Demons: Infront of the hangar bay. (Trey, Fian)
2 Various: Side of the Emden. (Viktor)

Edit: Fixed Trey's post.

Fian said:
...this phase of the operation lasts three posting cycles. The first cycle happens at long range (which is now), second cycle at mid range and last at close and melee range.

Merely announcing my charge, Teddo.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back