• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Iunno, I kinda like Yakety Sax better, DB.

So I got my SA patch in the mail today and it's a mindy I think. I though "Man you know what would make this better, if it was a SMDIoN Patch." But then I realised we probably don't have one. Any suggestions on such a patch?

Oh yeah. What's going on on side B? We kinda stalled again and Doesn't really seem like my turn to post. I'm kinda waiting for Gary to come looking for Talbain or someone to address him.

Getting custom patches IS expensive since you have to order in bulk... although, you could print out the design and take it to your local mall where the dude that does the hat embroidery is and get yourself a custom SMoDiN cover/jacket/dewrag.

Hello all! Sorry for the obscenely long hiatus; summer camp with family vacation dumped on top sucked up my August. TBH I got home last week, but I've been too goddamn exhausted to check SARP. So, to play catch up, my comments on recent OOC. IC post forthcoming by the end of the week, depending on how much reading you guys have left me.

A piece of tech that actually deserves wikispace.

I second the team-up-with-the-pirates idea. Let's just leave out the part about "you get to live" meaning "going home in our brig."

Theres a Red Nepleslia Dakimakura and a new comic up this week.

Link is broken also, I don't get the LFL comik. I read aforementioned unmentionables, but connection to the comik = what?

I saw the intro clip and just yelled "BASEBALL BAT!"

So I got my SA patch in the mail today and it's a mindy I think. I though "Man you know what would make this better, if it was a SMDIoN Patch." But then I realised we probably don't have one. Any suggestions on such a patch?

Related
No offense, but Nepleslia gear would pwn Yammy gear in the face. I want a patch I can wear without feeling like a [REMOVED BY ADMIN]. Anyway, if any of you guys are interested in a chip-in for a custom order, let me know. Twould be sweet.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

I would heavily suggest to you, Teddo, that you edit out a few things in your last post. You know what they are.

Also, lets get going on the room clearing with Talbain and Gary so I can timeksip. This pace is bananas, which I admit, is mostly my fault.

I could take advantage of cheap labour in the third world here for the badges, mailing shouldn't be a problem because they fit in envelopes.

Teddo said:
No offense, but Nepleslia gear would pwn Yammy gear in the face.

I've been saying this since I got here, no one ever listens to people like us, neh? It's always "That wouldn't be good for game balance, Cyber" or "Neps don't use Aether, Cyber" or "There's too many guns on that thing, Cyber"

GAH! If I had my way Nepleslia would be top of the heap right now instead of sandwiched between their former masters and their former master's worst enemies/children.

I swear, just one little RL assassination and hack-job and Nepleslia will be where it should.

((Just kidding, Wes, you know I love this place even if I rankle at Nepleslia being second-best. Carry on, Christian Soldier. :lol: ))

So! I passed my Year 1 law exams, ensuring I proceed on to Year 2, and saying that the previous distribution of time between SARP and Classes is acceptable.

In other words, I REGRET NOTHING

Er, anyone not dead, sound off?

I'm wondering what I'm supposed to be doing. Is Gamma going to evacuate, or are they still rounding up hostages?

grats, Fian. now, what was Trey up to, again? wasn't he un-jamming the hangar doors?

I can't remember.

Laziness, school starting, and being distracted have taken their toll on my RPing of late...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…