Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Fian said:
An even bigger type Mishhuvurthyar? You don't sound ready to put a cap on the mission.

How about a fleet-type?

Ah, I almost forgot about the penalty for failure.

For some reason a massive interdiction field closing around you doesn't have the same terror factor as a Zesu-armed PA in your face...

...don't know why, just is.

Is the Alder a lost cause?

I mean we rescue one Hray and lose another in the process? I'm not sure I like the idea of Mishhu using our toys in their slave fleets, or will the brave captain of the Alder make sure none of his crew or the ship gets into Mishhu hands?

The Alder's non-essential crew, marine complement and 1/4ths of its Fighter wing has been evacuated. That deep inside the interdiction field, the only thing left for it is to go down in a blaze of glory.

Though, losing one Hray out of three isn't bad, compared to Peter's plan of losing two. There isn't much you can do as two tiny gunship-type capital ships against a whole fleet.

Well the Alder is only about 2 buoys from non interdiction space. Maybe only 1 if Emden has functional buoys. As for getting us out of here. Maybe trying a Savtech slot? Odds are they know more about flying a ship than most marines.

I wonder when the next posty for Gamma squad is? You guys is stealing the glory.

Fian, those hallways on the second deck, they were supposed to be too small for Nep PAs to move through, which is why we now have foot-sloggers getting abused by a Mishhu, now we're charging down them at a reckless pace.

Now, my Aggressor has dropped its missile racks, so some of its tremendous volume has been removed. I just wonder if I have to stoop when I walk/run or am I taking gouges out of the walls and ceilings?

EDIT: Last IC post edited for clarity, sparking clarity.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back