Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Thanks. Sorta what I figured, but there wasn't a specific entry. I was thinking that everyone would at least have some liquid bandage on them so they don't immediately bleed out until the medics got there.
They don't though. Why not write an in-character request to the Nepleslian leadership requesting it be added to the list of standard-issue items?

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
ack, damn it, this is embarassing
No biggie, it happens. And the plot has moved forward anyway. 8-)
Wes said:
They don't though. Why not write an in-character request to the Nepleslian leadership requesting it be added to the list of standard-issue items?
Oh...How would I go about doing that? Would I post a request similar to this in the Communications Network of Nepleslia forum?

My main question is, would my character send this message? It seems like an issue that my character would have to bring before a superior officer, and then said officer would send the request to the higher ups. Also, would I be required to have my character do the asking and sending in the next post cycle? Is there a link to a procedure for this?

I suppose it'd be best to pass this up the chain of command, and let the captain request it. That way it'd have more weight to it.

Faction update!
[url=https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4584]viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4584[/url]
As some of you already know, this is the new art thread for Acadia and Cirrus characters. If you have posted in the last two weeks and do not have non self-drawn art, chances are that your character is in line for art. Be sure to E-Mail (Or PM?) the artist with your character details and other things you want to add.

So far Acadia characters with smashing new art are:
1. Henry Morris
2. William Howard Harrison

https://stararmy.com/roleplay/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4632
This is the new thread for the site-wide Mishu war event. Demonblooded, Blackbird, Cyber, Cyborg, Dragonnova, Luca, Cipher, Kamf, Teddo, Kai, and anyone who wants to restart their characters (Moonman, Sub), report in that thread. Your attention if not input is needed for this massive undertaking.

Kinda here. I'm on leave in the land that time forgot so internets aren't very reliable. So the NMX war thread. Restarting characters in there would take them out of the Acadia or what?

Gah...sorry about totally ignoring Harrison's offer Cipher. I guess I was hoping Amelia would do something. Then again, Phaedra might feel it was her duty to help Amelia back, as she took a bullet for her.

Sorry for making you wait. I'll get the NMX thread updated ASAP but I can't find the time outside of work right now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back