Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Cyber: Yes, but don't expect it's long-range mode to be used too much.

cyborg: I'm delaying Ran's response until I figure out if you meant regular combat armor or a PA.

edit: I'm assuming she doesn't have a PA.

I was gonna post, and then I realized the only rifle available for Neps that I actually like is unusable in atmo.

Curses!

Koenig808 said:
Cyber: Yes, but don't expect it's long-range mode to be used too much.

cyborg: I'm delaying Ran's response until I figure out if you meant regular combat armor or a PA.

edit: I'm assuming she doesn't have a PA.
Phaedra is without her PA currently, and that is what she would prefer. So yes, regular combat armor.

It's been a LONG while since I've done any GMing, so I need a bit of a hand with links to these newfangled armors ya'll are using and any relevant weapon layouts.

It'll be more fun that way. :)

Hey, guys.

In expectance of delays, as well as other factors, I thought it'd be a good idea for each of you to RP out other friendly forces, so that there would be posting independent of my posts.

Want to RP out a escaping civillian? Go for it. A Gunship pilot? Go for it, but make sure you know the systems they use. A soldier on the front lines ahead of your PCs? By all means.

You can even RP out the invading NMX force, but be sure to contact Tom for that.

Just wanted to reassure y'all that I'm not dead - just finals. Hoping for an update to the plot within a few days once finals and the effects of unrelated drinking sessions subside.

If you all want to keep yourselves busy by posting amongst your characters, by all means. Any activity, however big or small, is better than no activity.

Nice job with posting, everyone. The Mishhu have landed and they outnumber the Marines by about 5 to 1, so far. Feel free to RP out any air support, any other Marine on the frontline, etc.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back