Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Yeah, I have become absurdly sick. There is a lot of blood involved.

I wanna prescribe a few days bedrest for myself, but I don't think I can rest with the Acadia on the back of my head.

Fian needs a bit of medical leave.

Acadia needs someone to fill in the shoes, or we need to put the plot on a bit of a hiatus and redirect our efforts elsewhere. Characters can be easily accomodated into the upcoming NMX arch, but it' s not going to be run as a plot exactly per-se.

It may not work with what you're envisioning as a standard plot.

So, let's take a day or two and brainstorm things. I'll have the NMX plot arch post updated tomorrow come hell or high water, and that'll have everything you need to know about that in there.

Ya'll seem to be enjoying Acadia a lot, though, so I mean, that's out there too if you all want to teamwork it or give the job to someone.

I think a little slowing down wouldn't be so bad; Halloween's right on us, and every one I'm sure could use some relaxation (away from the internet!).

Fian, rest well, and we'll see you 'round when you're ready.

Err....

Well, I disappeared a bit ago, but that's because my internet cut out, and by the time we got it back, I had totally forgot about here and stuff. :( It is just now that I remembered and stuff, so I may be back, or I may disappear again. Depends if my sickness tweaks my mind anymore.

Hello, everyone!

Ello! We've hit a bit of a slump as Fian has come down with something atrocious, so there's plenty of room to nudge back into the plot. Not quite sure how that would work due to your extended absence, but I imagine the GMs will be more than happy to help you get back on track.

We're moving the plot forward, fast forwarding through the R&R to get people back into the swing fo things.

The mission will involve landing on Rok'Veru with some nasty surprises in store.

Welcome to the grinder. :twisted:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back