• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

If we manage to live through this, we have to buy Peters a spine.

Yahoo mail has often given people problems. In all seriousness, I recommend moving to Gmail. It's a whole world better.

Fian, please update your email to something that works, I am sick of getting all your bounces in my inbox.

Wes said:
Yahoo mail has often given people problems. In all seriousness, I recommend moving to Gmail. It's a whole world better.

I've been on some forums where GMail gives the spambot filter some (a lot) of trouble.

Hehehe, I use Gmail myself.

Hmm, so Lilly's going to be a bystander to the unfolding mishhuVmecha showdown, teddo can think up some amusing excuse as to why our battle-loving vixen got cold feet.

Hnn, at least I get to try Sindri out, ne?!

An even bigger type Mishu? You don't sound ready to put a cap on the mission.

How about a fleet-type?

whoo! a fleet of disgusting, tentacle-y rape monsters coming to LFL up the entire Nepleslian Society!

Not unless Henry's hackery can get rid of them by activating security measures, or postpone them by shutting and opening various emergency doors.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…