• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

With loins this powerful, it was going to happen EVENTUALLY...

Me and Ex have come to the conclusion the name Mcmanus is a cursed name on here. They always bring odd tidings with them. Kek anyways, I'll try and get my net in better shape so we can finish this up. Right now I'm standing in my kitchen holding my laptop aloft in a painful position (my arms are tiring) to type this and check my email. :|

Decided against encountering the duo in the loading bay until later.

NSS ACADIA: MISSION 1 TEAMS

Listed Rank, Alphabetical (Last Name)

Group A

SP Only

-Fian (Leader, Played by Fian)
-Trey (Played by Kai)
-Harrison (Played by Cipher)
-Henry (Played by Luca)
-Viktor (Played by Blackbird Lore)

Group B

SP/JP

-Ran (Leader, Played by Koenig808)
-Rico (Played by MoonMan)
-Adrian (Played by SUBLIMEinal)
-Rose (Played by Lilly)
-Gyles (Played by Exhack)
-Amelia (Played by DragonNova)
-Autumn (Played by Kim)

Supporting Characters:

-Esther ( )
-Carina ( :shock: )

I can't remember what exacly happened on the NSS Kestrel PA training mission, nor did I save any of the posts that were made there. Cipher and Luca, was Harrison and Morris in a DD or M2? What transpired during that fight? Just a one or two liner would be enough to jog my memory.

This information is required so I could plan for Group A in my capacity of Co-GM for the NSS Acadia.

I used a WATER M2 in the training. I made someone win a bet for a few DA.

I'm getting diabetes from that last post... The 'good' kind if it exist.

Fian said:
I'm getting diabetes from that last post... The 'good' kind if it exist.
Say it with me:
D'AWWWWWWWWWWW

I believe Harrison was piloting a DD, but I'm not sure- my memory doesn't go back that far.

I have always had a soft spot for cute little girl, npcs. =) Ami and Carina need to be pen pals.

It is now up to Trey to save the da-errr...Breakfast.

Hack, you don't mind if i do stuff with the cook NPC's, do you? I have a plan for them *evil laughter*

I SWEAR, the moment one of them say "BAM" (Emeril Legasi) someone is going into an IPG torture chamber lolz.

For some odd reason I could see Veles cutting up a person like Emeril would a piece of meat, and explain the how's and why's to a captivated IPG audience.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…