• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

I think Henry would be using the Tactical version. Now I can do a proper post.

P3C Keladrian Michael Santhis, a new player, should be entering the plot soon. I figure that it's a fairly easy opportunity to jump in, given all the action going on as well as all the marines flying about.

Please welcome the player to the plot and have fun.

I'll have to assume Phaedra was sniping away at anything that seemed like an officer or leader the whole time...

Would someone like to call out a target for Phaedra to nail so I can jump back in seamlessly? Thanks!

Keladrian Santhis said:
I'm looking forward to kicking some butt.
Then you made the right choice: That's what the Acadia is all about.

Welcome aboard.

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Would someone like to call out a target for Phaedra to nail so I can jump back in seamlessly?

I'll edit my last post right-quick for ya.

holy balls, I posted.

Now, ignore the self whoring (lol Origin) and just realize that I wrote my character into a load of trouble.

If the GM's have any problems with this post, tell me, and I can fix it.

That's a good idea or you can be among the marines already planet side.

The battle is going to go on a bit so get down and enjoy the fun.

I'm flying back to Japan, so I'll be back in a day or two.

I'm gonna let Kamf finish this mission before I go back to running the squad.

In the meantime, I'm gonna have some fun of my own.

Lots of new guys coming in. Most completely fresh on the site, some from the Cirrus.

Its going to be a little messy but bear with it for a while. We'll subdivide the squad for easier organization after the mission.

Also, I deleted my posts. I think I'll work on the wiki for now.

I must have a disclaimer for my recent post so there is no confusion or ill will; I as a person was in no way offended by your post, Blackbird. Phaedra on the other hand has a huge problem with appearing incompetent or weak, which Viktor's response defintiely made her appear so.

I had no worries, moose. It is roleplaying, not "pretend ur a spaes muhreen."

Also, Cipher: as I posted in the other thread, I've made a mistake...just like this one with just now actually noticing this discussion thread area for the first time.

You all have no idea how stupid I feel right now.

Victor Adair said:
Also, Cipher: as I posted in the other thread, I've made a mistake...just like this one with just now actually noticing this discussion thread area for the first time.

You all have no idea how stupid I feel right now.
I made mistakes when I first joined. No worries, it happens.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…