Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

True. Zergs are squishier but there is also a lot more of them. And they are able to hack throu Terran power armors wich scares a livinf poo out of me since they fot only claws and things like that.......

ShotJon said:
True. Zergs are squishier but there is also a lot more of them. And they are able to hack throu Terran power armors wich scares a livinf poo out of me since they fot only claws and things like that......
The things chitin can be constructed to do when your entire hyper-evolution technology base depends upon it.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
ShotJon said:
True. Zergs are squishier but there is also a lot more of them. And they are able to hack throu Terran power armors wich scares a livinf poo out of me since they fot only claws and things like that......
The things chitin can be constructed to do when your entire hyper-evolution technology base depends upon it.

Yup chitin can be sooo badass!

ShotJon said:
Cy83r K0rp53 said:
ShotJon said:

Yup chitin can be sooo badass!

'specially as a living-bikini, then again symbiont clothes always are

PRO TIP: Blizzard just gave everyone who has a SC2 beta account an 'invite a friend' beta key which is just as good as the normal beta key.

I recommend positions as much to the side as PAs CAN be in the elevator. I've had some, ah, negative experiences with standing in front of opening elevator doors with other characters.

Two Gauss Rifle shots, one after another, passed through the roof with negligible resistance and slammed into Anselm's shields. The first one hitting dead centre dissipated much of the shield energy, the second one broke it with much effort and in its weakened state, damaged one of the Albino's Plasma Artillery Launcher. What followed next was a literal rain of aether beams which was probably what killed the powerplant staff earlier. They finished off the PAL, riddling it with so many holes that the SAVTECH quickly flushed the pre-charged plasma back into the UCF-4a generator. They also penetrated the head unit and luckily only broke the Medtech Emergency Cryrofreezer, damaged the upper shoulder armors, snapped some coolant tubes and put the other PAL out of commission too.

More damage would be forthcoming if the Mishus didn't stop shooting halfway to launch their tentacles. The ropey appendages met no resistance from Anselm's shields because it was non-existent and not because his SAVTECH let it through. The albino was violently jerked out of the Aggressor to pass into the elevator shaft and into raep.

Not quite as exciting.

Wait, is that what would have/is going to happen? If it is, I feel sorry for Anselm. :P

And I have a question for you Fian: How many Mishhu's are in between Sean and Keladrian? If it's multiple, assume that I shot towards the closest Mishhu towards Sean. If you'd like, I'll edit my post to reflect that.

And I have a question for you Fian: How many Mishhu's are in between Sean and Keladrian? If it's multiple, assume that I shot towards the closest Mishhu towards Sean. If you'd like, I'll edit my post to reflect that.

None.

Attachments

• 12.webp
    12.webp
    4 KB · Views: 105
cyborgakadjmoose said:
"How long are we going to keep them occupied up here? Blow the damn plant already!" thought Phaedra.

Haha. While we're fighting hordes of Mishhu soldiers wanting to tear us limb from limb and do all sorts of mean things, Anselm, Avel, and Ezra are having a merry time listening to elevator music. :lol:

Well, sorry to get your panties in a bunch, ladies, but I'm waiting for Fian to tell us what the damned reactor room looks like so we can blow the everloving hell out of it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back