• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Was this ever added to the stats pages? If not, it needs to be.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Well, sorry to get your panties in a bunch, ladies, but I'm waiting for Fian to tell us what the damned reactor room looks like so we can blow the everloving hell out of it.

What? You guys do it.

The VOID's GFAM is now statted as (Per GFAM, the VOID has 2):
1. Indirect fire weapon
2. Same damage as PAL but:
3. Twice the cooldown time (2 turns)
4. Sligtly guided (Requires constant Monoeye lock, tracer or marking)
5. Interceptable.

Damage ratings so far.

Other friendlies are at full shields and full armor (with the exception of Phaedra, subsystem [Wings] crippled) and at the rear with exception of Harrison and Phaedra again (very rear) and Alexandra (center).

Grenaaaaaaade~!

Looks like Henry might be getting bruised.

Should I refer to Sam with male pronouns, in case someone doesn't look at her page and thinks she's a regular chick?

PlaidMage said:
Should I refer to Sam with male pronouns, in case someone doesn't look at her page and thinks she's a regular chick?
I think that would just cause too much confusion; I'd definitely refer to her with female pronouns. Despite how manly she may be, she is still female. But we should all be able to figure out her manliness if you take the time to describe the way she reacts differently to things.

And honestly, I'm glad you took the time to create her character page; the character bios always help me tremendously.

Glory Shots!

The trashing Ripper, the airborne Ripper and the stunned Ripper in the hole are up to be Glory Shotted. Glory shots are where a GM has given leave to have a finishing blow described (usually in a graphic and glorious manner) by the player. In short, the 'try to' rule is temporarily suspended against the indicated enemies.

Here is an example.

Also for the PowerPlant group, get the mess hall doors open, I have a surprise for you

Oh. Shit. Finally.

Speaking of which, my little underlings, post by 10pm tonight with any stray thoughts or words your characters have. After that time I'll make the mess hall entrance post unless one of you takes the initiative before Anselm can be a paranoid git and remind you yet again that certain death is waiting around the corner.

Okay let me think about this, I am not calling any dibs, but thinking about it so don't be mad if I will keep one of them for myself.

Dibs on the ripper in the hole with me...

>

Nevermind. Damnit Aendri. XD Didn't realize we were talking about the same one.

I'm taking out the ripper in the air.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…