• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Kel, you might have to play around with yours. Remember our friendly neighborhood interceptor Ripper is still up and kicking, so he would probably have something to say about the missiles. Jon's less so, since they were shorter range, but...

We're busy butt-sexing the three Misshu closest, of which all three have been taken care of. So you guys can go back to pounding the crap of the other three.

Cipher said:
FUCK.
Can I get a status update so as to get back in the game?
We are just about finished with this battle, only two Ripper pods remain and both are sandwiched between Fian's and Ran's subsquads. I don't know how are you gonna explain the distinct lack of PALshots from Harrison.

Aendri said:
el, you might have to play around with yours. Remember our friendly neighborhood interceptor Ripper is still up and kicking, so he would probably have something to say about the missiles. Jon's less so, since they were shorter range, but...
This is true, but nevermind, compensating ICly.

Also, Commander Ripper up for a Glory Shot.

Just figured I'd let everyone know I got my company approved in the tech forum since this may be of interest to some of the players and it's a chance for shameless self endorsement.
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=as4gs

Let me know what you think. I'm gonna be using that corp to round out Nepleslia some so suggestions are welcome.

Oi Cyber, you need to get that door open RIGHT NOW.

Demonblooded said:
Let me know what you think. I'm gonna be using that corp to round out Nepleslia some so suggestions are welcome.

New stuff is always good! The Shotty will be available from the next mission onwards.

To the non-powerplant team, I can't be throwing pods at you guys all the time so... This is a good time for non-violent interactions.

Powerplant Team: Combat Mode ON!

Its the real thing this time

It is visible to the plain eyeball, passive scanners will confirm that it isn't simply an illusion, and active scanners will tell you that everyone in the room have their own personal mind-controlling Mishhu Parasite.

Of course you can't give the sighting to the guy who came in with his gun up.

I may be coming back to the acadia with more missing than half my arm.

=_=;

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
Of course you can't give the sighting to the guy who came in with his gun up.

I may be coming back to the acadia with more missing than half my arm.

=_=;
Man up, soldier! What's an arm or three? We've got machines that can fix- and replace- that.

:lol: LMAO

I'm pretty sure Phaedra would have no idea how to react to being asked out; except if Fian asked her out of course. That would still be no. :lol:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…