Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Will my character be sharing a room with MC Fian? I get the feeling his reactions to Avel's advances would be pretty damn funny.

Fian said:
Fian: Okay Anselm, I need you to stand in this pitch black room and pretend to be me.

Anselm: Women trouble again?

Avel (Barging in): MC, I have come to rape you!

Fian (Whispering from under the bed): Your sacrifice has beenremembered!

Nah, the MC has a personal room.

By the way, this should be the subject of the next FianKomic, that is, your way with women, or rather, their way with you. Feel free to put Anselm in the firing line for added humor, include Suku.

What are the chances of the Acadia running into an NMX ship commandeered by (when it gets approved.) my race? I have an idea what one of the future missions could be.

Keladrian Santhis said:
Damn, I missed a lot. Sorry for my absence. Exams and general senior year bullshit. =\

I'll try and post a "Hey wait for me!" post. Hope that's alright with everyone. :(

Most certainly. This is the exam season after all, mine is around the corner too.

Also, can I not get raped? If Avel hides in the darkness and then jumps out at the MC in his room he'll most certainly lose. Can I send Anselm inside instead?

Nobody is getting raped. The MC is going enter his room and find a beautiful half naked woman in his bed asking him to join her. If something like that happened to me I certainly wouldn't question it.

Unless of course the MC turns her down. Then she probably will rape him. Avel isn't exactly used to people saying no to a woman with her looks.

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
By the way, this should be the subject of the next FianKomic, that is, your way with women, or rather, their way with you. Feel free to put Anselm in the firing line for added humor, include Suku.
And/Or Phaedra rejecting the MC from a mile away. :lol:

C-Man said:
What are the chances of the Acadia running into an NMX ship commandeered by (when it gets approved.) my race? I have an idea what one of the future missions could be.
A distinct possibility, the Acadia is an extension of the old NSS Alliance, and that ship had its fair share of First Encounters too. Send me a PM with your plans once your race is approved for consideration.

Being an MC, he could be expected to have valuable intel in his room. His room itself has a side door to the bridge and has the backup computer core (Read: more intel!) tucked in a corner. In the interest of national and shipwide security any intrusion, however innocent (As if rape isn't criminal!), wouldn't be taken lightly. No death-traps, but the door is at least expected to be electronically locked.

For the record, me and my character respectively do not and would not approve. FVS has resisted more aggressive advances in the past. The IC and OOC factors weight heavily against your course of action. Avel could try, but it would certainly not result in the kind of action she is looking for from the MC.

I would recommend accidentally raping someone else for comedic effect. Ask for volunteers.

*waves his hands franticly in the air whilst jumping like an excited babboon* oh oo-oo, me! pick me! 'm great at being the butt of a joke! pick meeee!

Cipher said:
Harrison would kill Avel with his teeth. As such, getting her rape on with Harrison is not advised.
Genuinely scary idea, but it's pretty clear she already has her target in mind.

*Kingston breathes a sigh of relief*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back