Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Hi Moony!

Still only way I can imagina woman raping soemone is hitting him over the hat with baseball bat first. Since many people would not defend and then it would stop being rape.

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Flirting, making out and attempted shagging = Funny
Rape = Not funny.

Well looks on Avels face would be priceless probably. Plus most of the people would think that Sam is actualy a boy : )

Wait, but how do you get the victim to get it up if he is unconscious?

And if he does get it up, wont it be implied consent?

tl;dr, no case for females raping males in English law.

:shock: Are we actually discussing this?

sorry to go of subject here but has anyone gat an idea of where edward can come in? Ireally have no clue.

Okay, so the Acadia isn't designed to hold 200 men, only 120 comfortably at most.

Which means any kind of RP on board would have to center on how to manage the extra passengers. But if you guys want to go back to 'normalcy' as soon as possible, I can forward time till we drop them all off.

Fian said:
Wait, but how do you get the victim to get it up if he is unconscious?
Despite the lack of consciousness, an erection is still an involuntary procedure. It does work. All I have to say on the matter.

Fian said:
Which means any kind of RP on board would have to center on how to manage the extra passengers.
I'm not particularly picky; I'll let the others decide.

Allright then, bear with the passengers for a few cycles. I'll fast forward time after that.

Cyber, C-Man, get in contact with each other so you can plan out how that is going to happen in advance.

With a proper medical officer now in attendance, please help some of the wounded to the Medical Bay (Talbain, Anselm, Jan (When he comes in)).

Also, we should all sit down for a MRE family meal later :D Dibs on the Cheeseburger.

Ugh. :(

Can someone maybe help me out? Drag my unconscious body due to head trauma or whatever into the med-bay? I'll take over from there. No injuries, just a concussion and unconsciousness. If you do, I'll give you some cookies. Cause it'd really help me get back into things.

Thanks.

P.S. Don't let Suku eat me! D:

Alright folks. I've got some bad news. I just recently found out that my grades left a lot to be desired, and have decided to take a personal hiatus from roleplaying. I've got to make sure I finish this year strong. So, put me in a coma or something. I'll be back once everything is back in order. It's been extremely fun, thanks for putting up with my noob-ness.

-Kel

RPG-D RPGfix
Back