• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Fiver said:
I swear to god. Jan better not be the only sane man on this damn ship.

And what abou sane women?

Oh and by the Koku, Sean si still waiting for treatment and was brought into med-bay by Alex. Didn't you forget about me? : (

Jan is now officially in the best Squad ever, with the best Squad leader ever.

Oi Sean yo didn't have bullet casing. Alex took it after fixing you leg : )

anyways, I wonder where Chief Ran got hold of panties? Also good going Sam!

Koenig808 said:
Ran and like an entire squad stole Suku's panties a while back.

And "a while back" meaning "a year or two ago". So Ran's literally been flying around space with a stockpile of women's panties.

At least he's not alone. Recently a random request to Star Army logistics resulted in used female undergarments being shipped to a male pilot in the 21st squadron. As if that wasn't weird enough, the garments in question belonged to a UOC fleet admiral.

Edit: And guys, could you take it easy with the profanity? I don't want to lose our Google Ads over it.

OOC: Well, in theory it shouldn't be in the OOC but as long as it's only occasional I can overlook it.

RP: With the IC, it's fine to use profanity to spice up a character's dialogue but when it gets really excessive I may ask you to tone it down a little, just so we don't get categorized as a "bad" site by search engines (which don't see IC and OOC differently). This is not an order, just a request.

Thanks.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…