• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Brave retreat of our shy Master Chief

Also are there even any more wounded? Should I post that Alex is still helping, or are they all in med-bay already.

Yer crying out the wrong name in bed, Anselm. It's Alexandra (Alex) that is treating you.

Nah problem. I got it covered. He is under drugs so I think it is okay. Maybe he wanted to write Avel.

New thread up!

Panty sale posts will still continue in the previous thread, if there are more posts to be made.

To help in figuring out whats in your rations, I have rolled a few randomized sets. Pick a number. State which number you have picked. If there are more than 11 people picking then I'll roll more sets later. Highlight the text to see what you get.

I picked 1, and Shot picked 8 on the IRC so those are out.

Also note the additional accessories that comes with each ration.

hmm rolled for it. Got 1,3, then 4. Guess Talb was late in grabbing a rat. Looks like stew for me. Randomly picked an accessory and got hotsauce too. Happy days.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…