• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Alex doesn'T have really that much. Only smg and her RPB, but technicaly her SMG is capable of damaging Ripper by numbers.

Sorry, sorry, I'll get on it within six hours. Coordinating between so many people and plots is hard.

Or perhaps, just maybe, bullets? That's what I was thinking.

If that is not acceptable then I will only settle for extremely hard and bad tasting cup cakes.

Long post is long! To the non-greenhorns I know this latest post doesn't give you much to do or talk about so there'll be another GMpost within 24 hours, the landing sequence of the greenhorns is a little longer so I'm giving them a head start.

Kajiim said:
lol I know what you mean. I'll be more patient.
White_Cougar said:
I say we place Kajiim before a firing squad for his previous impatience.
White_Cougar said:
Or perhaps, just maybe, bullets? That's what I was thinking.

If that is not acceptable then I will only settle for extremely hard and bad tasting cup cakes.

Oh, I got this. Be afraid Kajiim, be very afraid.

Okay here it comes. On Saturday I will be leaving for two weeks. There shoudl be internet in the place I will be but it not for sure. I will try to show up as much as I can but I promise nothing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…