Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.The tunnel Charlie and Gamma went in was never closed to begin with.

2.Epslion Two has exacly 6 men.

Other than that, Woot!

awesome.jpg

Adrian screwed up in the heat of the moment?

I think he meant Za Warudo. 4channese.

I left it as ZA WANDA because, by golly, I laughed my ass off while I was editting.

What am I supposed to say here already... Oh yeah.

"Forward, Metal, Meat, Shield!"

Just pull the trigger already :p. If you hang so far back behind Gamma you wont be able to play with the EMP Prongs and Chainsword.

To Omega20, do you want to go ahead with stomping on Rico's head? I know that kind of ending is for one of us to come in and rescue him but I think the ultimate decision is up to you, both IC and OOC wise.

Right now, it's actually what everyone else wants to do.

I'm sure Rico can find plenty of things to amuse himself with outside of the simulation...

Checking in real quick with a status update. Computer is in America being serviced right now.

Reading through the posts quickly when I have time on my buddy's computer.

How's the sim? Anything notable happen?

How's the sim? Anything notable happen?

NAM armors being tested out, for one.

People seeing the business ends of CSS vibro-blade chainsaws.

Rico about to get curbstomped.

General good times!

OHOH!!!!! Important machenery is about to blow ^_^

and that ALL I have to say on that matter

*laughs at Rico*

Well, ya see guys, me and Rico kinda wanted to have him saved by you guys. However, if that means sever damage or character death to me, well, one curbstomping is rather easy to dish out. Although according to Uso, Rico's already gone, so I guess we gotta go with that.

This is just a VR sim. No character death, they just hop out of the simulator or wait till another match starts.

I wouldn't sweat it so much Omega. If this were a real character instance, I don't think I would've given it up so easily.

And I wouldn't sweat it for Rico either...he'll have his, soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back