Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mola said:
Sitting against the main body of the digger one for each main cardinal point were explosives, with big timers reading 4:55 on them and then dropping lower every second. If they couldn't defend the digger, no one would have the digger.

-O- !

I thought it was Omegas objective to destroy/capture the machine?

I have head trauma @_@
No seriously I went to a hospital :P

Anyways... :D
Koku, did that picture of Mr. T say 'Your Awesome' as opposed to 'You're Awesome'?

Also... LESS THAN 5 MINUTES? :O

Sitting against the main body of the digger one for each main cardinal point were explosives, with big timers reading 4:55 on them and then dropping lower every second. If they couldn't defend the digger, no one would have the digger.

:|

Well...if it's obvious they are going to lose, perhaps this is something they could do...although, I doubt command will like it.

int BulletsFired = 0;

public static void main()
{
System.out.println("FOR THE EMPEROR!!!");
While (True)
{
System.out.println("DAKA!!");
++BulletsFired;
}
}

Hehehe, sorry I had to. :P

Yaranaikaedit: With confirmation from Fian, Fian and Soreta's Epsilon 2 squad has exactly 6 men.

aimed for the head, and fired. The Omega squad marine yelped in surprise as his head disintigrated

he jammed Rico's blade into the back of an Omega trying to slice one of Adrian's squad mates in two with a longsword.

He charged his PPG and released a split second before he landed square on the Omega's head

Oops. Now Epsilon two only has Fian, Soreta and a single poor soul that would die a horrible death real soon.

FIANEDIT: i'm still in school, dont kill me untill I get back home.

Istvan... is fighting like a demon..... He's lost an arm, and doesn't seem to care too much... benji had better hope he has LUCK

More aether-y death. Yay. And I swear, if Benji's on my team next round, and he pulls stupid shit like that again, I'm gonna blast his ass into next week.

Fian! Oh noes! I wanted to kill Soreta!

P.S. I was in a phalanx, not an AIR2.

P.S.S. Mola, dude, there IS no command squad any more. Rather, there's a single ill-tempered Geshrin diplomat with three enemy Marines still in the room with her.

Soreta is still the "command" in the area... XD

anyway... they'll all be mauled here in a bit... no worries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back