Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like everyone to post something about the sim ending before I start the second one.

Mola said:
:D Then you should start paying attention...

Actually, I was about to post right before you did that countdown, but I decided to check if a post had taken place as I was writing.

School is starting and Fian is doing his business, I'll wait till some more of you post before I reply.

FM, you were doing a lot of power gaming during the PvPing. If we actually did a PvP against other players when characters are on the line that kind of stuff isn't going to fly. During the next iteration don't somehow manage to avoid getting hit the entire time and don't let me catch you dodging attacks when you are inside of a small cave.

Also, try and avoid judgements of the skill of NPCs and PCs unless your character is thinking or talking about it ICly.

I think the damage you delt out was fairly well balanced with the damage your character received in relation to his training and what would be expected of him in combat.

Also, expect iteration 2 to start tommarow.

I'm inclined to agree with Zack.

Use these VR posts to get a feel for how 'real' PvP will work in the Star Army.

One day, we may be fighting Elysians, Mishuu... or Yamataians. *dum dum DUUUMMMM*

Er... We got some exetremely bad weather happenin' down here, might either knock down the power lines, or my whole house. Anyway, I may just not be present for the upcoming VR Mission.

um wel... *evil smile* sechedules providing.... Benji's gotta get his job done soon 'cuse I can't JP...

Oh man, of all the days I did not bring my laptop to school today. I wont be on YIM untill another three to four hours.

Istvan fires his bullet gun with his other hand, performing a roll on the floor. He took out one of Adrian's soldiers with a bullet burst, then another with a well placed boot.

Two in one post at the very beginning? And I don't think you can kill an armor with a simple kick, unless you were going .45c.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back