Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like letting everyone have control of NPCs but there are at least two people in iteration 2 that need to chill some. Take some time to shoot through armored bulkheads and at least act like there is a serious choke point created by blowing a hole in an armored door.

Wow, this one getting done fast. Omega and possibly Alpha already have a man down. :?

And Adrian is, of course, cracking more heads open....

Yaranaikaedit: And everyone is enjoying tormenting Adrian outside the simulation, too. Wow, I loves this ship.

-Bows.-
Why thank you. I only hope it turns out as well as I hope. You know, giving the NSS a new coat of metal and .

Kinda reminds me of Flash Gordon... -Trails off.-

More like...

Adrian's Burning Corpse: SWOOOSH!!!
Fian: What the heck?!
Rico: HEY ADRIAN!! *watches him pass at .9 c* BYE ADRIAN!!

Adrian's Burning Corpse: SWOOOSH!!!
Fian: What the heck?!
Rico: HEY ADRIAN!! *watches him pass at .9 c* BYE ADRIAN!!

Recent JP said:
and created a funny looking bump on the other side of the armor.

I'm going to be unavailavble for tonight, tommorow, and the next morning. Adrian can NPC Kokuten if he has to.

Due to plot reasons, I'm going to RP with Kokuten until the end of the match or until he comes back.

And someone get Benji to fucking post before we just say he was evaporated by the engines. I wanna get to our mission!!

Damn straight you can come back, it just isnt the same without Ran. I have no actual authority on the matter other then that of a pissed off caretaker.

Omega20 said:
And someone get Benji to fucking post before we just say he was evaporated by the engines. I wanna get to our mission!!

Mission away Omega.... Benji's gone[fried chicken style with a thick coatign of metal].... and taken his revenge with Ice and Shaving cream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back