Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neplesians: Space's gigantic assholes.

By the way. Fian's already out of the sim, and has been for quite a while.
Sowwy.

By the way, does this mean the sim is over?

Koenig808 said:
Sooo...any way I can get back onto this bitch?

I don't see why not. Get in touch with Tom and talk it over. Maybe you could just delete Ran's leaving post and go on like it never happened.

By the way, does this mean the sim is over?

Well, if Benji's team is gone, and the damage Rico tried to give the engines was not able to disable them, then that's it for Omega team. It's up to Uso now to post the ending.

I can make the appropriate edits (deletions of said leaving post) if I can have assurance from the player that he's gonna stick around. :)

If so, welcome back.

I'd like to do a short Jp with Yisern Looi and Moonman when I see them both on Y!

If this dosen't happen soon then I'll just SP it out.

There is something wrong with my internet connection since yesterday. Pages take years to open, messengers dont log in, cant play my MMORPGs. I'll try to get this resolved as soon as possible.

FIANEDIT: Fixed. Dad was trying to torrent 6 seasons worth of things at the same time on the other computer.

big_round_glowy_thingy : Miller: "Good news! Elysia has declared they will not have peace talks with us! WE'RE OFF TO WAR BOYS!"
big_round_glowy_thingy : Adrian: "RIP AND TEAR!"
neinman3 : Marines: Woo-hoo!
neinman3 : haha
neinman3 : *2 Hours later*
neinman3 : Adrian's flaming corpse: SWOOOOSH!
neinman3 : Elysian commander: What the heck?!
big_round_glowy_thingy : Hah!

I declare that it is now a plotship tradition that every engangement the NSS Alliance participates in must have a flamming marine flying through the enemy formation. Preferably Adrian.

Bah, sorry I haven't posted a lot here. I had to prioritize my posting and since Matthew's mostly a Bridge hand, I didn't think he would be needed in the Simulation.

Anyway, where are we going to have the briefing? In a new thread or one of the previous ones?

Considering Adrian is the medical officer of the ship, and Valo is a medical android, making him Adrian's immediate subordinate, wouldn't that mean he would know him a little better than as simply another marine?

You arent supposed to be sneaking out medical supplies for personal (amusment) use either.

New thread up.

Support staff, please use this as an opportunity to shine and describe your culinary preparations as well as the visible preparations you gave the mess hall. :)

I'm game.

Although most of the other players showing up will probably only be making small talk in the mess hall. Which is fine, small talk on the NSS Alliance is anything but normal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back