• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you need some Juggernaut and trinity units! =D

They rollin'...they hatin'...

If you can actually get them past Zalkawe first.

I know, I can feel the love..err..hate =D
At least he gives me like a list of ideas thou. Not just "This is stupid".
Oh, and did someone say WHITE AND NERDY?

*LBD Would like to mention that he is kike and nerdy*

It's not a slur if you use it to refer to yourself, correct?

Le Blue Dude said:
*LBD Would like to mention that he is kike and nerdy*

It's not a slur if you use it to refer to yourself, correct?
So, since my GF is jewish, I can safely say I like little jewish girls? =D
BTW she's like 4'11 and I'm 6'3.
And yes, according to the rules you can. Thou I don't know all the racist slurs for all the 14 or so countries I'm from. X_x

Benji, in case you haven't noticed, twenty five percent of the Alliance's crew is in some way "altered" through use of substances at any given time, usually more.

Omega20 said:
Benji, in case you haven't noticed, twenty five percent of the Alliance's crew is in some way "altered" through use of substances at any given time, usually more.

Adrian: How do you think I make so much money? *Makes his next sale from the Medical Cabinets*

lol This drug can't BE found in the medical cabniets, nor dose it really alter anything within him... 'cept maybe his hormones... but ANYWAY....

Looks like Benji's in the market for some Kaserine.
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Oh, and we do have that stuff in our medbay. We have everything in our medbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…