Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not work, I am a bum - but I'm usually a bum that's off the computer at what would (I think?) be 11:00 EST (Or, 23:00, if I have the time right?). Otherwise, I'm open for the most part.

YahooID: game_master_17th_century

I believe I can make it to Monday's JP. If I have my time things correct (I'm Central Standard), I will probably only be able to write with you folks for thirty minutes, an hour at best. I hope to be very active on the forums, however, and I hope this doesn't disqualify me from participating.

And with 11 people officially on the ship, I feel I've reached the absolute maximum capacity of characters I could handle alone on a plotship, let alone the whole empire.

Ship is locked to new applicants for now.

Of course not!

Oh FYI, the red fleet is composed out of the planet Kennewes, which is declaring itself independent from the Nepleslian empire. ( Which is why we are going to beat the shit out of them )

They are the "reds" we are the "greens".

I may insert myself into this RP at some point.....

Because the potential for taking this to a new level of crunkess is just too much for me to resist.

I'll set my alarm and try not to nap then. Thank god, cause I woke up at 9pm and thought I'd missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back