Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turboneko said:
:o

Hey guys, what's going on?

Gee, your last post was last year dude, welcome back.

In the other news, what am I to do now that the shuttle is blown to hell? Take cover?

Oh right sorry, misinterpreted the question.

Beats me. I assumed that they were the Reds.

The cyclone power armors were hidden by the dust too, keeping the soldiers from seeing the red marks on them as the cyclones bounded forward in powered leaps...

From what I could gather from the JP, they at least have red markings...unless those were beads from laser sights or something. :)

Wes, you should check your YIM for the answer to who they're fighting, but to be succinct:

I was planning for it to be a small red contingent that was staking out the planet, but if that doesn't suit your fancy, we can easily adjust that to something else (which, for the sake of not providing spoilers, I'd want to discuss with you in YIM).

As for the ship's location:

approximately 25 lightyears northwest of Nepleslia. It's the planet northwest of Kxi'ran, sitting between Ayame's Nebula and the other unnamed one.

Does that help?

My apologies for the delay in posting the JP. I had to do some flow editing to make it a bit more readable, and that's time consuming.

The head of security in his typical red coat that concealed an unknown numbers of firearms and a large rifle he'd procured from the armory across his back. "Alright Ally--lead the way I haven't had the chance to fully explore the ship just yet.â€

Well he's wearing the rank stuff on the lapel of the coat itself so it's clear what side he's on

I'm back for a few weeks, I hope. Not sure if I should even post in the Marine thread, seeing that I have no idea where Ran would fit in.

No worries. Just show up for the JP Sunday night and you'll be good to go.

We'll slide you into the caves.

Alright, started the chain of SPs and tech submissions that would create the transport which our new arrivees (ie: Rico and Adrian) would fly in with.

Phase 1 Concept SP ( In the [NAM] Familty Day thread )
Phase 2 Captain's Bio
Phase 3 Red Hill's Modification
Phase 4 Launching SP

EDIT: Any suggestions for names? I'm going with NSS- Canary. Heh.

I have a question. Will we ever be able to use the phrase "We will free the s**t out of you" on this plotship? I think that that would be awesome.

Omega20 said:
I have a question. Will we ever be able to use the phrase "We will free the s**t out of you" on this plotship? I think that that would be awesome.

Well, we technically aren't 'freeing' anyone at the moment. However, everyone on the Alliance swears like sailors 95% of the time, so you shuld feel right at home.

Since we are talking about freedom...

... I need to "liberate" some Reds from the shackles of their earthly bodies. *Turns off the SIAR Safety and heads to the brig*

On with the show!

Well everyone's favorite caretaker is back and ready to cause more trouble.

I'll be back in the saddle as soon as I catch up and figure out where I'm supposed to post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back