Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next Marine JP is planned for 9:30 pm est saturday due to computer issues on my end.

Also, try and SP as much as possible.

Find the time to SP, people. It only takes like 5 minutes to post something.

It's feeling lonely here. :)

It doesn't matter if you're on the bridge, on the planet's surface or just on the ship somewhere.

Your character still thinks and interacts with his or her enviornment.

Also, please be aware of the Marine JP on Saturday. (Check the thread for the exact time).

If there is no SP from most of the NSS Alliance participants by next JP, heads will roll! *prepares Mishhu shocktroops for deployment*

Kotori said:
If there is no SP from most of the NSS Alliance participants by next JP, heads will roll! *prepares Mishhu shocktroops for deployment*

Yay! More action!

But really, let me finish my school debate points first...

Please Stop with those threats Kotori, just cuz we're a little slow doesn't mean anything. Life comes before RP.

Why did Fian just commit suicide, kamikaze-style?

Tyler said:
Please Stop with those threats Kotori, just cuz we're a little slow doesn't mean anything. Life comes before RP.

Bwahahahahaha! He took me seriously!

Seriously, guys, if I pay attention to your OoC thread, you should see it as a good sign that your plot, as gritty and swear-word-rich as it is, is entertaining to look over.

That's more than i can say for Nepleslia before the NSS Alliance came around, with situations unrelated to Naraku.

I belive we already established <s>thet</s> that what we had going was good before you started looking in.

Forgive me if I missed it, but where is the Alliance and who are the marines fighting?

The reason I took you seriously was because it was nearly 4 am when I wrote that and I was cranky. And I'm wondering the same thing Wes is. *rubs head*

Well it's 9:30 CT and I have to go get the rest of my possessions from my brother-in-law's house. Where is everyone BTW cause my sorry a$$ keeps showing up. x.x

Wes said:
For the meantime, I'm controlling the reds. The Reds, a political group that has existed (and fought the greens) since the earliest days of the SARP, seek to preserve the old ways: they're big on cloning, war, species diversity, imperialism, shipbuilding, and organized crime. They don't like restrictive laws (especial on weapons or self-defense) or species replacement (think Yamatai). They see the greens as new-age leftists who are wrongly putting themselves in charge of all of Nepleslia, and they especially hate the senate. The reds want the Emperor to have absolute power (but not necessarily the current emperor). They possess an enormous military-industrial base (including that of the temporarily allied Black faction) and a significant portion of the population supports them throughout Nepleslia--the greens have historically been seen as oppressors of the Nepleslian population in general and Yamataian sympathizers due to their long history as working for the old Uesureyan Empire.

The old official government of the Reds (whose capital was New Detroit [which is now known as Funky City]) was the Tymian Empire, whose major industrial complex was TD Electronics. Both Tymia and Uesureya were members of the United Empire Forces (UEF) Since then, the Uesureyan elite became the Yamataian Empire, which eventually took over the UEF by force in the years before YE 01.

Wes said:
Forgive me if I missed it, but where is the Alliance and who are the marines fighting?

If you are controlling the Reds, we won already XD.

You can thank WWII for that brilliant idea, although it was thought up much earlier and proposed. The US army basically imposed it so they could get more daylight working hours or something. Prob to justify it to accounting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back