• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Alliance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can have a Daisy if he buys 50 copies of my record on its release. It shouldnt amount to much more than a thousand US dollars in cost to him!

And half the profits I recieve will go straight to Star Army!

I'm Only Dancing said:
He can have a Daisy if he buys 50 copies of my record on its release. It shouldnt amount to much more than a thousand US dollars in cost to him!

And half the profits I recieve will go straight to Star Army!

1000/ 50= 20

I call over-priced.

dudes, lets clone ourselves and go fight the reds or something while this diplomacy goes on.

Fian Vel Steyr said:
dudes, lets clone ourselves and go fight the reds or something while this diplomacy goes on.

That would be the shit.

But until we can do that, can we please get someone without nigh-constant computer implosions/ a total inability to post on time to RP Elysia?

Seriously, this massive slow-down is fucking annoying.
One does not go from 8-9 posts a day (Or, in the case of our last thread a full page and several jp's) to 1-3 posts a day and still have fun.

If you want things sped up, get yourselves on the transport so that they can move it down to Elysia. Just jump on the thing and have yourselves get transported. If need be, Uso can control things on my end to help alleviate your anxiety.

Those who aren't going on the planet, sit tight.

When the two groups are separated, we can then have those on the ground schedule a JP with the Elysians and those on the ship can deal with me... "bwahaha"

Tom said:
If you want things sped up, get yourselves on the transport so that they can move it down to Elysia. Just jump on the thing and have yourselves get transported. If need be, Uso can control things on my end to help alleviate your anxiety./quote]Well, I got on.

Um, didn't Seki, who was controlling the Elysia lady on our ship, just leave for an indeterminate amount of time??

Alright anyone wanting to go ashore make posts to that effect. At the very least get into the shuttle with your next post. From there you can talk with the marines or whatever. I'm going to try and get in touch with British Tom about either him taking control of the shuttle or letting me have some NPCs to keep the players busy with.

And cut out the 'if he gets a then I get a' bullshit. None of you are getting anything until I get my TARDIS.

Hrm, I'm not sure when I'm leaving, but I'm going to Montgomery tommorow to polish a statue. I might not be able to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back