• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] ATTN: Bahram Wing

I'm Free almost every day, for as long as I can stay awake. Thursdays are out, seeing as I how class from 2 till 9:30 till then.

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling

Next JP is Monday, April 19th 8:30 PM EST. Keep SPing until then.

Won't be able to make that one. My Friday and Saturday suck this week.

Unfortunately the JP is moved to Sunday, tomorrow, at 8:30 PM. There's been a sudden complication at home.

I will make a concerted effort to be there. I might end up asleep. Lots of work until Monday.

Even so, I might be making it back fairly late on sunday. So I'll either be late, or miss the JP altogether.

"Zus isn't my type! And I already kinda sorta have a girlfriend. Khiyai Sahrzhad!"

"Just because you've got a backup plan doesn't mean you aren't waiting for the chance to jump Storhan's entry ports!"

Malik and Nenetl. Best lines to come of the JP so far.

I disagree.

This just happened.

JP Scheduled Tuesday May 4, 8:30 PM.

Until then, please continue posting in the SP.

I WILL NOT BE THERE.

Or, well, not for long, anyway. I can probably make the beginning of it.

I may or may not be able to make it. I'm scheduled to work until 8 pm (11 pm EST), but might be off a couple hours earlier.

Might, weather-dependent.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…