• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Re: [OOC] Bounty Hunters At New Aio, Kohana

Well, didn't want C-Man to wait too long so I choose the entrance for ya, I don't mind if you decide to change it up. Guys are gonna get shot up good regardless.

I basically gave Dimitri the sneaky way in, Sam currently has run and gun or death from above, and while it's not smart to attack head on I assume the ID-Sol can take the action man route (but mostly because he picked it).

Sounds sweet, one more would fill this up, since I"m not too sure I can handle more than 4 like this lol.

I know I wanted to post Mondays, but I had something to do then, and was busy today.

I will post tomorrow, it might be late evening but I will post! believe it!

And if I don't, then don't believe it!

Finally got a post up! I hope it looks alright, not my best work... :oops: but it's something. Hopefully I'll be quicker with the next one, I'm pretty much over the flu now, just got some other things going on in my life too, blah.

Damn it Spacebox, stop being so unconfident when you can clearly post 5x than me! :eek:

Also get better!

:eek: Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap! I've been so tied up with stuff I forgot to check back here sooner, expect a post later today or tomorrow!

Well, I tried to do something fancy this post, I hope yall like it.

By the way, aside from the 10 on top, there are probably about 23 on the ground floor give or take. Feel free to roleplay enemy gangsters shooting or being shot at as long as the numbers add up at the end. Please don't think about shooting all the gangsters in one post, because that won't fly obviously.

Also even though I give options, any options you have may work too. Sam may decide to back-flip onto the top of some boxes for example. Be carefully of very risky stunts however.

Note: try not to go crazy and not let me react though k? >: P

Posted my reply. If it's not right then I won't be around to fix it because I'll be gone for the holidays.

Afraid I'm going to have to bow out here, guys. My Grandmother has grown increasingly forgetful as of late and it's sort of fallen to me to help her out around the house when I'm off work so... I really just don't have the time to devote to RP at this time. I guess, just assume Sam was never there. I dunno when I'll get the chance to return, but I hope to someday. Wish you guys the best, I certainly had fun.

Don't worry about it, I have it covered.

Take care of your grandmother, I know how it is like so take all the time you need!

Have it covered? I sure hope you don't mean to kill her character off (or somesuch)...

I'd wait it out as much as possible, at least. =/

I can wait. I hope C-Man can, too. It would suck to be back to 2 people in the team again.

Sorry for me taking forever, I should finish it tonight or tomorrow.

Basically she will (Sam that is) fall on the birdman guy and survive.

As for you guys, I feel like speeding up the story a little bit mostly because my imagination has been going in the tank like the feeling of being on this scenario too long.

ALso it's plot audit time, so I gotta do something about that soon.

Well, I'd say you're doing pretty good. There's some UOC plots that are still running that only get, and I quote, 'a post a month'.

So yeah, I don't think we're doing that bad.

Hey cool! Awesome! We're an official plot now! :D

Even if we're only like 4 people... >_>

...how do I apply to join?

I think you just PM the group and then I do something about it.

Posted my reply. I'm not entirely sure what I was supposed to do.

Really all ya needed to do was run out and shoot the two guys, while Dave lays down some covering fire. Once you take their cover got to cover Dave's move since enemy will be coming from the rear.

I'll post more information if it isn't clear, but you get the choice of hitting one or both targets, the investigator will nail the other one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back