• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Re: [OOC] Bounty Hunters At New Aio, Kohana

Knowing me probably not, currently I think we should probably just JP the up coming conversation to make it quicker. I'm trying to figure a good scope for it.

What about that Titanpad thing you were talking about earlier?

I used my super powers to unban myself.

But in all due seriousness this plot is generally awesome in my opinion. It's just the slow speed that I have a problem with.

Ok, finally checked to see if C-Man was indeed unbanned so I shall unvail the titanpad thing!

http://titanpad.com/9pKHhxEDY6

I added a little thing for Atverm, you get the less awesome Greg Xiarou to talk with.

Because we are using Titanpad, you may NOT edit anything before my blue text. All actions must be decided before I post.

I posted on the pad, and arranged the posts to be a little easier for the most part unless something changes the scenery.

Also I will be unable to post on this Friday to Sunday as I will be out of town.

Try to keep an eye on the titan pad at least once a week, I have posted for both of ya.

We will only use the pad until this side story is over.

Errr... for the record, I'm posting in the Titanpad and stuff. Just making sure it's here and all.

C-Man I know you love to show off your hardware but fair warning. Using power armor means the battles will scale up, meaning PA's and anti PA weapons will come into play, and more destruction to the landscape means less pay. Everytime your armor gets damaged it has to be repaired, so be mindful of wither you think the bounty is worth using PA or not.

Or you can be sly and hide it in an alley until it's needed.

Also we have a new player entering the fray, he won't be showing up right away due to my rule of badass intros.

Also welcome back to SP posting! No more Titanpad for now!

Hey Scot, what are your thoughts on me joining the plot? Playing a Kohanian bounty hunter come to New Aio to seek wealth and fame not found anywhere other than the Kohanian Colloseum and selling yourself to Lenwe?

I will submit to your judgements as GM, but will bring a bit of my FM status with me to do my best to help alleviate some questions players might have about the indiginous race.

Sense AoK plans to leave the site forever, that leaves this plot's fate in the air. Sorry guys but this plot is dead.

I never even expected to get this far in the plot really and if I had gone the wrong direction I thought maybe MAYBE the faction leader would be reading and step in since CLEARLY asking for help IS NOT MY STRONG SUIT!

I am a little angry right now, so I will not be on SARP for the rest of the day.

If you need to ask a question, you can PM or talk to MissingNo, as he is my real life best friend, with my phone number, and can get you an answer quickly.

I am leaving the site, but if someone needs me to answer a question to keep a plot going, they can ask. I will just not be participating.

I am upset as well, after being told:

"you're a terrible Faction Manager, and I never want to work with you again
Fuck your Kohanians, and Fuck you too!"

SO....

Scot and AoK haven't seen eye-to-eye on how the setting of the Bounty Hunters plot was portrayed: AoK had his vision of the Kohanians and New Aio, and Scot wanted to do what he felt was more interesting for his players (particularly the ones who were interested in the plot but weren't keen on the idea of what the Kohanians were). Scot also cited lack of information and availability on the part of AoK, and also didn't know that I was also available to contact AoK IRL (but now he and the rest of you know, so we're good on that count now ^_^ ). The conflict over the setting portrayal caused friction, and earlier today that friction finally lit the powder keg and the two had a falling-out.

I hope that answers your question on that topic : )

So unless a new GM steps up this plot is dead? This kind of thing seems to be happening allot lately.

... Why not up and move the plot somewhere else. On "Some backwater planet." and avoid the plot death?

You know... we could always move the plot out of New Kohana. =/ To be honest, I don't really know why you picked this planet in the first place, Scot, but you have a lot of free Nepleslian planets to choose from.

I suggest Vice, which is a planet 5tar made. The planet is basically ruled by crime syndicates. Definitely a place for bounty hunters to look into... or, at least, into surrounding areas (i.e. solar systems) around it.

But honestly, toss a stone. There's a bunch of Nepleslian planets that are not being used. Nepleslia Prime could be one. I dunno. Ask Kokuten if you could use one. Pretty sure he wouldn't mind.

Alternatively Blindy gave us permission to move it to Gartaga... but my character wouldn't like that place at all and getting there would be... lengthy. I mean, it would take some clever reason as to why they end up in Gartaga and all... and my character is loathe of aliens so... yeah, that's the alternative.

After playing and buying a few too many video games I am back.

It was an angry post at the time, I apologize for the shock it caused.

We will continue this thread until it's done then move the plot to another planet. It's a bounty hunter series after all.

As for the reason it was on Kohana, it was several reasons.

1. An inter city plot, the offers at the time was a Mad Max style bounty hunter planet, but I'm not really a big fan of that stuff.

2. It would help introduce Kohanians

3. It would keep the Kohanians from going extinct, because I thought it was an awesome race.

Sadly it wasn't until halfway I began to realize the idea I had for it would not work out with AoK despite going by the original flavor text. At the time I said, "Fuck it" and kept going quite simply because I was having trouble even staying on the site at the time. The only thing keeping me here was really Separa (which sadly, I'll never finish) and Aeonic (who at the time were not accepted yet).

So basically it was all doomed to fail from the start. In a way I feel like the director of the Green Lantern.

SO I shall begin looking for a new place to haunt, I hear the UOC is becoming a wild west like zone so maybe that would be cool. And yes I tried getting a Nepleslian city once but was rejected probably due to inexperience.

Enough chat, have at thee!

So should we start looking for other plots to join or continue posting in this one?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back