• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Re: [OOC] Bounty Hunters At New Aio, Kohana

Just a heads up, if you make a post about making a quick glance into the room I could describe it better, and if the post is about how you could approach the guy I could give you options.

For instance, Greg is probably not going to move from where he is standing, likewise if your character hasn't taken a look inside he probably wouldn't notice a small area he could maneuver into.

Just wanted to be up front about this, IC look around for options. While I may give you these options it's still up to you how you want to approach it.

No, it's fine.

I figure that if he hasn't come out and is starting to look for ways around it, the guy isn't just your regular grunt. This guy's smarter. The grenade being thrown out of the room is just enough to get Dimitri scurrying for cover and learning the hard way this guy isn't going to leave the room any time soon.

Dimitri'll just have to get serious this time.

Lawl.

Yes, indeed. I was thinking more Old Spice commercial, but that works too. xD

I sort of discovered piratepad, we may just use that in the future since it's awesome.

I promise to post sometime today, only about 2 posts to go.

lol.

Wow. NOW you discover PiratePad?

Ah well. That's awesome, still. JPs are good to speed up the pace.

It's like an interactive chat window where instead of writing somewhere and then hitting enter so that it displays what you wrote on the chat screen for everyone to see, you write on the chat screen and others get a live feedback as you type.

You can erase and delete whatever you write, you can spell-check for others, etc... It's pretty cool.

Sorry about that guys. My internet at home got screwed and on top of that I've been busy with other projects I've been doing as of late.

Anyways, I'm back. I'll be posting regularly again now.

Been really busy.

Just to let you know the next post when made will wrap up everything for this thread, and we jump into the world of Open World Bounty Hunting!

As long as it's in the city that is.

Is the first mission done? Because I want to use my character in other active plots.

Yes first mission is done, I had stuff happen and haven't been able to bring myself to write a lengthy conclusion.

Each player gets 20,000 KS.

I'm very sorry for the sudden drop off.

Awesome! Guass gun and power armor for Atverm!

Back.

Sorry about that huge time I was gone. Hopefully I've taken the necessary measures for it not to happen again.

So, as for where we currently are in the RP: nice. We got 20,000 KS. What power armor is this guy gonna buy? Isn't that kind of expensive -- more than 20,000 KS expensive, I mean?

By the way, I don't really know what to post. Should we time-skip? Should we post what we do with the money? Should Dimitri and Atverm stick together? What?

Bad news, Scot!

C-man got himself banned permanently, so no more Atverm.

First off, I will have to come up with a plot audit thing.

Second thing, need to establish the "plot hub" tavern. Basically the place where you can pick up bounties and stuff, after this is established you can do whatever you want.

Third, well C-Man was going to move out of the plot I think mostly because I was really late on the ending. Don't blame him really when stuff happens in my RL.

I understand your concern with the plot area, at most there is only going to be 3 Kohanians total that you will have to deal with (well, 1 specifically, the other two are not so in your face) and leaving the city is optional. I had planned some point to create a status sheet so you can see the effect you have on the plot area at some point.

Also if you feel like getting your space legs back you can leave the plot area whenever you like, I just won't be following you out there, unless of course it's part of a story arc.

I decided to stay in the plot. Also, are you going to be updating more often?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…