• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Re: Cirrus Station OOC Thread

Perhaps if it was being transmitted through Flower. That's up to Dream and Flower though.

Yes, she put through the speakers the recorded voice of Montreal saying the line "Forget it! Your squad of baboons isn't capable of handling this anyway. I'm sending in the CSS Elites to clean this up properly."

*laughs*

Question: What was sent over the radio and not through Flower? Because Tweak isn't connected to the network and she's definitely not within audio range of Flower...

For the record, when I said clip, I meant magazine.

As often as I am around military people, one would think that I know the difference. I guess I haven't paid enough attention when they talk.

Two-way meaning like telephones? Not the sort of radios that require them to hold a button down to work?

Now I'm wondering, like Cyril, why Cyril didn't hear Tweak's report over the radio...

'cause his is a little broken. It doesn't pickup the frequency that Tweak's radio broadcasts on.

Okay.

Second question: I thought that the
Code:
 designation was only for vocal transmissions from the network interface to Flower. Now people are using it for radio transmissions and it's confusing me. Do the things Dream says through Flower also broadcast through the radio?

Mh. hadn't thought of that.

Dream's been broadcasting through Flower's speakers because it's simpler, for her, since she's already connected to that particular network node.
Plus, it's kinda cute.

But if Tweak is getting out of audio range, no problem: she'll just use the radio. I think Dream's good enough at this kind of thing to keep contact with everyone one way or another.

So, my personal opinion is that everyone heard everything

So that brings another question (I seem to be full of them today)...how fast is the Shambler moving?

I don't have a number, but I'd say it's moving fairly fast...faster than the security members can run, that's for sure.

All I needed to know : ) Thanks.

Della, I'm going to assume that Dream has switched over to radio (or that someone's been rebroadcasting what she's said), so Tweak should have at least got that they are supposed to stop the critter as non-lethally as possible.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1508&start=180

I apologize for editing your post Cora, but I should have said something prior to this anyway.

Occasionally, there will be times when you will write your character into doing something with the Savtechs, or the Station, or the Objectives that cannot (by my overall plan) be done. When these situations arrive, I will first try to contact you if you are available and ask you to rework your post, or I will edit the post myself and remove the errors and (try to) replace them with more accurate ends.

When this happens, it's not yours or anybody else's' fault. It will happen on occasion, and it's a very simple fix most of the time, and it will only be when it's necessary to the story.

Thanks for understanding fellas.

Well, in that case you could have edited it, then posted, since it now seems like I'm controlling your NPCs Moon.

Let me know if I need to alter my last post...Since the Shambler hasn't reacted to her being on its leg so far, I figured throwing something at its leg and missing wouldn't cause any change in its behavior and would allow multiple tries until it succeeded.

The second cuff hasn't been thrown yet; that description was of intention, not her action (yet). If the Shambler doesn't do anything different from its current behavior, then that's what Tweak's going to do next.

Just so I'm clear, we haven't tried to trip this thing yet? We're in the middle of doing so, right?

If Moon doesn't reply to the negative, I'm going to assume the first cuff landed and I'll throw the second cuff and hobble the thing in my next post.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…