• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

The search function doesn't always turn up the page, often showing that it doesn't even exist. But they are on there.

I'm going to put them into the wiki right now, actually, so they will be accessible to everyone.

Chances are, if you know a character's name, just type that into the search bar and experiment with variations if your first try doesn't work.

All characters in a plot should be linked on that plot's wiki. It's the best way to find them until we get the broken search figured out.

Whew! Intro post finally, at long last, eventually, up.

Apologies that took so long; hope it's acceptable.

Look forward to Cirrus-ing with you all.

Also, small clarification: no-one actually knows what an Iromakuanhe is, so unless you have a strong reason to know otherwise, the logical assumption would be that Shaas is an Alien Hybrid, Nepleslian in origin.

I'll be at Akon for the next 3 days, not that my absence of postage would be any alarm to anyone.

Feel free to move me along if needed.

Guess I really should have said something quite awhile ago, but I guess it doesn't really matter at this point anyways.

This is my official "I'm done."

Sorry I've been away and such, but I just can't keep myself interested in this. One reason or the other, but I'm done. It was fun while it lasted, etc, etc. Thanks to the GMs and fellow players for the good times.

Meh... I'll post as soon as Della gets back to me on my question...

At any rate I'm working two jobs, setting up my wedding and showing horses on the weekends and Fridays sooo... I'm busy xD

I'm sorry if it seems like I keep leading you guys everywhere by the nose right now, but rest assured, I'm about to turn you loose from Cassefin's grasp very, very soon.

So sorry again, and be prepared. :mrgreen:

Ah I see so the rifle is outside of what weapon you chose with your character then?

Well, yeah. I just couldn't think of a better metaphor. Except maybe 'like the last Tickle-Me Elmo.'

Wow, that makes me feel old...

Dream doesn't mind at all to be passed around. She likes physical contact with other people (and I say this in the most non-sexual way possible, mind you!)

I hate to sound selfish, but do you would people mind pausing until I can get some clarification on a quick question?

Moon, is the spaceport tidied up and organized, as if everyone is done for day, or is it disorganized, as if everyone dropped what they were doing to leave?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…