• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

This is mostly my fault; another wall of exams hitting me, to be exact.

I will try and get my next post in as soon as possible though; it will be the introductory to two new players, after all.

Hah, I know Stovaa'll pay for that later, but that's just the kind of sleazy renegade he is.

Hopefully not done enough to warrant friendly fire

Stovaa said:
Hah, I know Stovaa'll pay for that later, but that's just the kind of sleazy renegade he is.

Hopefully not done enough to warrant friendly fire
Okay, no you don't have any idea. I'm sure we'll see it from Moonman before too long.

Haha

Might wind up wearing parts of himself as a hat, I suspect. Ah well, at least I'll get a chuckle out of it.

Yeah, stop. You don't get it. :/

I don't know how Moonman wants to take it so I'm not going to say it yet.

(Sorry If I just sounded rude to you. I don't mean it that way.)

Height references, because I think we might need reminders:

Deacon, Kohanian: 6'5
Lorcan, Nepleslian (non-IDSOL?): 6'10
Jen, Nepleslian: 5'8
Tweak, NH-7: 5'2
Dream, Freespacer: 5'3
Cassifin, Geshrin: 5'8
Cyril, Nepleslian: 152 cm (?)
Kez, Nepleslian: 5'8 (popular height, I guess)
Serra, Elysian: 6'2
Claire, Nepleslian: 5'6
Isaac, Nepleslian: Nearly 5'7
Abeck, Nepleslian: 6'0
Mimi: 5'3
Kess: 5'1

Everyone (plus Claire and Isaac) who was on the active roster is listed. If your character is missing, mention this.

If you feel your character height is wrong, mention this and check your character's profile.

(Deacon isn't too much taller than Nep average, and he's still shorter than Lorcan.)

Jen's reaction mentally was more like "Daaaaamn he's tall" rather than an accurate projection, and as you showed he is one of the taller characters in RP, to the point Jen still has to look up to see eye to eye.

Also didn't help that the Cirrus Wiki is missing a lot of poeple.

On the moon?

Seriously though, college terms are wrapping up I think, so he could be heavily busy with that.

Sorry, sorry!

I had to whip up an MSPaint Masterpiece to accompany my post...but my old one was way too detailed and taking way too long to make, so I just went ahead and made a super-simple version of it to help the fight along...

...and for some reason it turned out better than my super-detailed version.

Anyway, both sides are free to either break off into one of the three mentioned sections or stick it together and rough it up as a team. Either way, you'll have to beat all of either side to win. Losers, of course, get to show off their marvelous rears to our nerd-tastic scientists and handsome super-cool Guard Captain.

Remember that this kind of player versus player combat means no instagibs; you cannot post your attacks hitting other players, only attempting. Be fair, and remember that the goal here is character development and good story...which can be gained by both winning AND losing.

And have fun with it; you guys deserve a little fun for being patient with my slow ass. D:

Um...uh-oh.

Blue team cannot lose. Tweak's as good as exposed in one way or another if they do.

Silly-side-note: If she does run the lap naked, she can use active camo, bypassing the whole "indecent exposure", and showing everyone her remarkably gadget-filled back and her ears (since I'm sure hats won't be left out of the "clothing" classification). Active camo doesn't automatically mark her "neko" but it comes so very close...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…