• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

BIG EDIT:
Hmph, 'dirty play', huh?...I suppose you realize he's out, then, and have decided to see if he can get away with looking like he's not?

Well, broken bones it is ^_^ And by this time Cassi's well on her way to looking like she fought a katsup jar and lost.

Plus, just so you know, if you don't change your post on whose gun you have, Lorcan is going to try firing with a mess of crunched stuff since Lenny STEPPED on his own gun, destroying it (See Moon's last post on this page). And Tweak has a surprise for him if he tries rushing her anyway.

YUP! That's Lorcan for you xD

*edits post*

And he knows he's going to be screwed if he goes for Tweak -or deacon for that matter- 0o, Lorcan's not stupid... I think...

lol Seeing as Fence beat the snot out of him when he was bigger than his buddy Lorcan knows better...

Just checking to make sure everyone's on the same page, and to see if what I'm imagining is up-to-date:

Attachments

• Stainball Field (2009-02-15).GIF
    19.3 KB · Views: 179
Jen is probably dead center of the barrier field by now, or at least in sniping distance or closer relative to Cassifen.

I believe both George and Lenny are out?

Lorc's being a sneaky snot and is close to the 'bottom' end of the maze...

Jen I believe would be somewhere at the 'top' of the barrier feild

Dang, I knew they were out, but I didn't see the word "sidelines" in the post where it said where they were standing. I thought they had just come out of the middle entrance to the maze (not one of the entrances to the maze's main corridor). That's why I placed them on the map as I did.

Oh well...Tweak's fast enough. Either way, she's back where Deacon and Cassifin are already, so it's not like Lorcan had time to get her over on the sidelines.

Maybe I should've included medic training on Claire, so she could have an excuse to 'tend' to the bruised up teammates.

Oh my.

And it's too bad Kez out shot out early, everyone's having so much fun!

Oh well, at least she went out with a bang. Or a scream.

Yes, it's been interesting. I can honestly say I never expected you guys to start a paintball match out of nowhere; although I can't say where Cassifin came up with the idea for it. More ego stroking?

"another spread at Lorcan as she caught him in her peripheral heading toward her "

umm.... Lorcan's not going towards anyone... I thought I already said that? He's in the LOWER LEFT hand corner of the map posted on the last page and therefore protected by the walls of the maze and larger main barriers... *confused as to how everyone's suddenly seeing him*

Serra's at the east end of the central barrier field and Claire's on the other side of a couple barriers. As noted, with her back towards the barrier (and serra) she would be looking towards the maze area. Still think she wouldn't see him? She's not Tweak, but she isn't blind.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…