• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Wow, that was a long 'un.

Tunnel Rats to the Rescue!

Edit: assuming, you know, that Kokuten or someone doesn't just get fed up and shuts the Uniques up with a plasma bolt.

At this point, I'm just going to assume Speedy had been quietly following the rest of the squad, I'll be posting later though, I'm a bit short on time at the moment.

Kevyn said:
Edit: assuming, you know, that Kokuten or someone doesn't just get fed up and shuts the Uniques up with a plasma bolt.

That sounds reasonable, if he can shoot fast enough to hose down two Uniques and not hit an eleven foot tall ID-Sol with the frame of a small bus.

If'n I had to hazard a guess: standing around the entrance to Cassafin's office and waiting for something to happen. In other words, bored but not worse for wear.

Moon: Some questions concerning things Tweak would be looking at.

How many Uniques are there?

How cluttered is the bay?

Does it appear that any of them have noticed her?

Hopefully someone doesn't throw a frag into the vents and suffocate you all with the dust and gun powder.

That would be anti climatic, if not pretty.

Did Noburu and his group make it out of the vents? I was a bit confused by that point, and I dont want to act till I am crystal clear.

Cyril and Keziah are still in the vents working on the door mechanism. Noboru and probably Claire have made it to the other side of the door, hopefully to hose the Uniques down with plasma fire.

I had typed up something to post... but then my computer decided I didn't have an internet connection and I lost it... just assume she moved up and is waiting on the wall next to the doorway across from Noboru.

MissingNo said:
Moon: Some questions concerning things Tweak would be looking at.

How many Uniques are there?
8 in the bay, not counting the two in the Observation room.

How cluttered is the bay?
Not very cluttered at all. The cargo that the Vinross Yu-Cranker ship had brought has been stacked neatly against the walls.

Does it appear that any of them have noticed her?
Not yet. Guess they haven't noticed the staircase.

Also, where exactly are Noboru and Claire?

I assume they've made it through the vent and into a hallway or some sort, apparently behind a door. But which door?

"Zapping the servos would probably work, but where would you get power from?"

Ironically, Kokuten would be capable of doing that through the electrical circuit on his arm.

You know, that would have been really useful to know back when we started this...

But hopefully I've bullshitted an explanation for why there might be some power. And if not, well there's still current in his cybernetics, like Cyril said...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…