• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Well, if she's jumping Claire then Scarlet should be in the same room as Noboru. I'm pretty sure that Dragon said to just assume that Claire had followed him.

Just for clarification, there should be four people outside of the Observation room.

Noboru, Claire, Scarlet, and Tweak.

Two in the vents, Keziah and Cyril.

Everyone else stuck in the upper deck.

Woo! We did a smart thing!

Now to provide a healthy buffer of dead Uniques for the inevitable court case/government sanctioned double assassination.

What's up with everyone crawling through maintenance tunnels? Well all channeling Gordon Freeman or something?

Cyril, Keziah, Noboru and Claire originally went into the vents to open the emergency-locked door. However, when the door shut down, Cyril had the bright idea to bust the door back open from the vents and rescue you guys. However, he opened the door to the observation room (and just the observation room), so we're now vent crawling down to the Hangar.

Yes, but we're already introduced one character in the vents, and Devin want's to join us, in the vents... I just see a reoccurring scenario here.

For that matter, I think that the stairs down to the hanger as still clear, albeit soon to be filled with Uniques. Cyril and Kaz are headed into the vents right now to a)not have to crawl out of a wall into a fire fight and b)flank around behind the Uniques, though they don't know that part yet.

Though you have to admit, with the lockdown, the vents are the best way to get around. Maybe Devin's character had the same idea?

Actually, I was gonna meet up outside the vents; per Moonman's plan. lol...I am flexible though and if any of you have a better idea then speak now or forever hold yo peace. Why? Because thats how I roll...hah

You know, at this point, I'd be willing to allow our new players to just appear as though they were following Scarlet's lead. I just hate keeping you all waiting.

Although I'd say the vents will look pretty comfortable in a little bit. ;)

Also, I would like to remind everyone that when your characters take risks, they will either be rewarded or punished, depending on what they do. I won't outright kill your characters for making mistakes during the more life-and-death situations, however I will take liberty of my GM role and dole out some divine punishment on your heathen rear-ends if I feel it's justified.

I almost had Tweak go Rambo in the bay, but it probably woulda caused more trouble than it was worth...and I figured she didn't really have time to read much today, if anything, so her sense of duty is reduced quite a bit since she doesn't know she has any ties to anyone right now. She'll follow orders, but not go out on a limb for anyone yet.

Haha, Norobu wasn't alone. Scarlet did actually meet Fetch back during my little "In Transit" boredom thread, but that still doesn't mean she can remember his name either... Keeping in mind that she's willing to die for this person, too. XD

In all seriousness, through, Moonie, I'm not intending on doing anything too cocky with Scarlet and relying on you to save me. There are a lot of motives behind her character that I'm staying as true to as her lack of intelligence.

Wasn't directed to any one person in particular, just a reminder to everyone of the dangers and severity of some of the Cirrus Station's missions.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back