• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Cirrus Station Discussion

Dont forget some of the squad are not using the variable weapons, and therefore are going to be 'destroying her precious station'. She will likely be ecstatic with out performance ;)

!IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!

All types of actions towards with the Uniques from this point forward will be dealt with in the same style a player would deal with another player, most importantly in the issue of auto.

For those of you not savvy with the term, all your character will be able to do (and as such, all you will be able to write) will be attempts at actions upon the NPCs. In other words, you may write your character shooting at a Unique, but you cannot write if the shot hits, or what kind of damage is done.

Please keep this in mind for the duration of this episode.

Ha, I was actually confused why it didn't work that way... I'll lay back and give Moonish the chance to post anyway.

Cipher, feel free to assume Scarlet is following Noboru when I'm a little slow.

Alright. I wondered why you lapse in your post rates sometimes. But I can't complain, people who post twice a day (like you) usually crank out longer, higher quality posts than people who are on here all the time (like me).

Noboru said:
"After centuries of getting your ass kicked by the kittens..."
It's been only five years since the first Kohana was discovered, and that makes it sound almost like an insult : / Unless exaggeration was your intent.

Cipher said:
Alright. I wondered why you lapse in your post rates sometimes. But I can't complain, people who post twice a day (like you) usually crank out longer, higher quality posts than people who are on here all the time (like me).

Its much like how my posts are crap trying to keep up with current events >.>

I kinda lost a sniper opportunity because of that, but oh well. Seems Jen is going to be a level head character compared to everyone now.

Cyril and Keziah have sadly forgotten the batteries to their flashlights. They'll have to make due striking two pieces of metal together.

My character doesnt have much of those things either but he does have eyes with cybernetic implants (the whole eye isnt fake, just the center) so he can see in the dark.

Ah sorry, I got my female characters confused :D

I just don't want to use Nep Female, or use the whole Nep since it looks weird, and I don't think I can pronounce it myself.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back